Mercenary War Bands

Users who are viewing this thread

MultiDavid

Recruit
Ive seen alot of these in the start, and i want to play without em for a less comfortable start, is there anyway todo so ?
If not, give me some tips on how to avoid em in the start pls.

It's helpful to use spacebar to stop your movement and think about the best direction you should choose. I've never had problems of being faster than them at the beginning, so if you'll be careful you should easily run around them. Or sometimes if I've won a tournament, I like to hire mercenaries just for a few days, thanks to them my recruits can safely level up and then I just disband those mercenaries and don't have to worrry about some mercenary bands anymore.

I really should stop replying to these kind of requests, but i can't help it!!!  :roll:

Google is your friend, just simply enter tweakmb and tadaa: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=101731.0

1 very easy to find topic.

I totaly did that after i acepted my idiotness as soon as i posted that double-post... i got it fixed anyways.

Oy there.

I, too, have problems with those wretchs. i used tweakmb to change their party numbers and troop numbers, but neither of wich changed in-game. i even started a new game.
they're still everywhere and got 25+ troops even tought i made massive changes in their number and applied the changes.
Dunno what'odo. I'll keep tryin', but ill post this message Just'n'case.

Back
Top Bottom