SP Mercenary wages AD1257

Users who are viewing this thread

Kapparino

Recruit
How can i modify my weekly mercenary salary in anno domini 1257 ? I feel like making 200 denars per week is ridiculously low. My party is 150 men strong and it costed me around 5k to raise it. i know its somewhere in "prsnt_budget_report" in the presentations.txt file but i don't know what numbers i should change.

How can i modify my weekly mercenary salary in anno domini 1257 ? I feel like making 200 denars per week is ridiculously low. My party is 150 men strong and it costed me around 5k to raise it. i know its somewhere in "prsnt_budget_report" in the presentations.txt file but i don't know what numbers i should change.
You have to possess the source code to accomplish your goal. There is one exception to the principle and it boils down to tweaking the text files with community-made tools. You should visit the mod's section to find out whether there are some published tweaks which can help with modifying the mod without having the source code of it. If you succeed, you will have to start a new game to avoid incompatibility and frequent crashes.

Presentations are only client-side visual features, so you will not achieve anything by modifying them.

Back
Top Bottom