Mercenary regiment won't leave a castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Evilbookworm

Regular
I'm trying to end a contract with a group of mercenaries I have (conquistadors) due to the cessation of a war, but they're currently garrisoning a castle, and when I speak to my marshall and select "tell all regiments and mercenaries to march out" to tell them I no longer need them, they stay entrenched and unable to be fired.  They're a significant drain on my resources, so I'd rather like to know how to get them out. :sad:

I realize that this mod isn't as supported as the Warband version, but I thought I'd ask in case some one has also run into this and has a workaround.  Almost exactly like the OP, I have a merc regiment in a castle that won't leave so I can dismiss it.  Has anyone come across this?

Yes i can confirm this too in my current game. I was fighting with Kingdom of Swadia and i hired several Black Legion regiments. After 1 month the contracts finished and i had to renew them . But the thing is i did not had enough money to renew it. Several of those regiments were in castles/town so when i spoke to my marshal inside to order them to march out of castle/town, they stayed entrenched. This is quite a problem cause now i have 5 regiments sitting in the castle and a town doing nothing and i have to pay for them lots of money. I can barely make a profit now. If someone come up with a solution i would realy appreciate that. I am not a modder so no way i can figure it out my self.

Back
Top Bottom