Menus.txt editing - How to bring back the 'Find an Item' option in the cheatmenu

Users who are viewing this thread

omerta0414

Recruit
Hello, i have a quandary that i want to address and this forum seems to be the best place to ask this question. I'm currently playing the Imperia Mod for Warband. I want to use the find item when using cheatmenu but the author seemed to have removed it. And also, i don't know how, but he made the reports menu un-exitable (meaning the return to game option is gone) when my cheatmenu is on. I'm guessing this is to deter any kind of cheating in the game. But i just really want to fully enjoy his mod without any restraint. Can anyone help me with this? I have a strong feeling that it has something to do with the menu.txt but i'm not sure where exactly. Thank you.

P.S. I'm not trying to desecrate the author's mod in any way shape or form. I just want to use the cheatmenu for MY personal enjoyment and have no plans to modify or take advantage of his work. I enjoy it thoroughly as it is and have played it to its extent and now i want to see if i can mix it up with the cheatsmenu. 

omerta0414 said:
Imperia Mod for Warband.... menu.txt

you dont need to explain your motives to change a mod for personal use, this is a tech forum, so just focus on the tech side of the issue

check the forum/thread for this mod to see if the modsys (game source) is available. You wont be able to edit menus.txt that easily by your description of the changes from Native (Warband module). Otherwise you should use a savegame editor to add items to your character, as that doesnt require messing with files you dont know how to read.

Back
Top Bottom