Menavlion Spears need a huge nerf!!! It was 6 months already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Menavlion is the most useless weapon in the game what are you on about. It's slow as hell, you can't kick and attack, you can't chamber, you can't combo attack and you can't really feint with it either. The only time it's good is on horse-back. It needs a damage nerf and a speed buff.

The Menavlion is a super easy weapon to counter - just get close and block and you'll eventually be at a range where your opponent can't damage you. The only reason people are complaining about this is because it is one of the best noob destroyer weapons - if you don't know the basics of left and right blocking in the game the Mdav will ruin your day easily. But at that point, it's not the game's fault you are just a bad player. The weapon is super weak against players who can block because of how slow it is and how long the windup is (allowing for more time to put up a block).

Stop whining just get better at the game.

The Menavlion is a super easy weapon to counter - just get close and block and you'll eventually be at a range where your opponent can't damage you. The only reason people are complaining about this is because it is one of the best noob destroyer weapons - if you don't know the basics of left and right blocking in the game the Mdav will ruin your day easily. But at that point, it's not the game's fault you are just a bad player. The weapon is super weak against players who can block because of how slow it is and how long the windup is (allowing for more time to put up a block).

Stop whining just get better at the game.
That's the thing it's not a weapon that kills me, it's op when i use it. dude, You are trying to be that so called *good player or what*? I hope i meet you in game and ruin your day with that weapon, i hope you will be an archer and snipe me. So much trashes these days it's insane. And btw ANYTHING is noob crasher in mp. You are just delusionnal apparently.

I am not sure about the infantry, but I totally agree that Menavlions and glaives are a little too strong from horseback right now! Equipped with these weapons, players have a very wide hitting arc and are able to do a large amount of damage. The fact that they can insta-kill a lot of opponents makes them negate some of the class' weaknesses.

That's the thing it's not a weapon that kills me, it's op when i use it. dude, You are trying to be that so called *good player or what*? I hope i meet you in game and ruin your day with that weapon, i hope you will be an archer and snipe me. So much trashes these days it's insane. And btw ANYTHING is noob crasher in mp. You are just delusionnal apparently.
Give tree to the 2/4 shema

5b7e1cb9f3a5a9f5afea484beeb9d475.png

i agree with the op though

Last edited:
Oh the brain dead duo, welcome to the ****show, i hope you learnt more how to abuse cavalry, no wonder Taleworlds didn't listen to your feedback.
Cavarly = abuse
Archers = abuse
Everything that isn't running in as naked two-hander = abuse

Why do you even try to play skirmishes if you don't understand the game mode? On topic of the menavlion balance, cavarly and archers are just as relevant when considering the balance as anything else. That's the bigger picture after all. Why do I even need to explain this?

Also, Shema would wreck you with any class, I don't understand why you even bother.

Cavarly = abuse
Archers = abuse
Everything that isn't running in as naked two-hander = abuse

Why do you even try to play skirmishes if you don't understand the game mode? On topic of the menavlion balance, cavarly and archers are just as relevant when considering the balance as anything else. That's the bigger picture after all. Why do I even need to explain this?

Also, Shema would wreck you with any class, I don't understand why you even bother.
If only.
And about skirmisches, apparently so called good players are playing there than so called noob playground that are sieges and deathmatch coming from your and their mouthes.I need to practice without knowing that i have endless lives like in deathmatch. I was testing more classes so far and yeah, i take back my words about archers being the abuse strat. But elite cavalry. No way. this **** must be nerfed, at least the knock up effect of the horses needs to be adjusted, in skimish, versus a full team in voice chat. It's an abusive tactic.
And yeah i try to understand the game mode. But when some trash alpha testers shoot you at the back and then kill you on the spawn because they think they are better or anything, Is unacceptable. He hit me in the same team, didn't apoligize, we won the match and i hit him back because it was won anyway and he didn't die. Next spawn that so called good player hits me in the back in the next round. Freaking child.

Back
Top Bottom