[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

LWgfpuv.jpg

No, they are doing exactly what was told. Can you see them moving a single muscle? :iamamoron: And the RB agent is already standing up against that wall too. The rest are about to follow :smile:

I wanted to see how one of my favorite body armors from the older versions look now in v3.9. Which happens to be the Imperial Radiant Cross Plate. And I thought to myself that the Knights of the Radiant Cross have only one body armor currently, so adding an extra one would be nice for a bit of variety. But now, it doesn't look that good as I remembered it to be... So, what do you think, does it really look that terrible with that helmet in general and in comparison with the new body armor?
42F1D926C13354A46A119D435594D84F13E5FDCF

65B7652DB896B9EFD2C48DDDC16828B8862D769B
(Konrad's and snouz's awesome rework of most equipment pieces really shows its quality btw)

#Edit: Actually, I think I'm going to stick with these sugarloaf helmets instead. At least those have a cross on them :razz: (and they hide the funky neck parts)
A89068037436B74D16DF3B6090B5A7E1B7EBD131

I do miss the old embossed designs for such things quite a bit, especially in the case of the ancient engraved shield. Unfortunately they don't really hold a candle to Konrad's modern work, but it seems to be outside of his artstyle to remaster them directly.

Yep, at first his items were kinda out of place despite quality but in time old "style" items became obsolete. I was a little bit worried that mess of a mix would exist for a long time but he processed items remarkably fast. And brought even more quality along the way.

Gorvex said:
I wanted to see how one of my favorite body armors from the older versions look now in v3.9. Which happens to be the Imperial Radiant Cross Plate. And I thought to myself that the Knights of the Radiant Cross have only one body armor currently, so adding an extra one would be nice for a bit of variety. But now, it doesn't look that good as I remembered it to be... So, what do you think, does it really look that terrible with that helmet in general and in comparison with the new body armor?
42F1D926C13354A46A119D435594D84F13E5FDCF

65B7652DB896B9EFD2C48DDDC16828B8862D769B
(Konrad's and snouz's awesome rework of most equipment pieces really shows its quality btw)

#Edit: Actually, I think I'm going to stick with these sugarloaf helmets instead. At least those have a cross on them :razz: (and they hide the funky neck parts)
A89068037436B74D16DF3B6090B5A7E1B7EBD131

It makes me nostalgic, I'll tell you that much  :wink:

Thanks for the replies guys, it's good to see that I'm not the only one who misses the design, charm and nostalgia of some older/original items! :grin:

I don't mean to disrespect @Konrad's and @snouz's awesome work, I just wish that the older items would still exist in the newer versions of PoP in their strictly updated/reworked/corrected form, ON TOP of the items that those two wonderful guys made! :razz:

Evvv said:
I do miss the old embossed designs for such things quite a bit, especially in the case of the ancient engraved shield. Unfortunately they don't really hold a candle to Konrad's modern work, but it seems to be outside of his artstyle to remaster them directly.
It would be rather hard to remaster them directly, as almost all of them were real items photos. Real item photo is ok for the "main" texture part and "shiny" texture part, but "normal" texture part is mostly not good (this simulate roughness, bumps, engravings, layers, overall depth ).

Gorvex said:
Thanks for the replies guys, it's good to see that I'm not the only one who misses the design, charm and nostalgia of some older/original items! :grin:

I don't mean to disrespect @Konrad's and @snouz's awesome work, I just wish that the older items would still exist in the newer versions of PoP in their strictly updated/reworked/corrected form, ON TOP of the items that those two wonderful guys made! :razz:
We wanted to rather strip POP down out of unnecessary things than make module bigger by keeping old textures, materials, models. For peoples who want to see them in action is 3.611 available on ModDB. 

Finally finished my CKO. The Order of the Verdant Cloak. Just took down a Mystmountain army of 1200 with 150 troops. No casualties. Really proud of my girls.
I'll try to add a shot of them both together when I have a chance.

qosz6v.jpg
10shz5x.jpg
rjo9k2.jpg
eq1ax.jpg
2dhe4vt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom