[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah I missed some :neutral:
EJ09HlF.jpg

iinAgov.jpg

7FaldqB.jpg

Latis the Darkgryphon said:
Yeah I missed some :neutral:

You're not only obsessed about griffins you're addicted to them. You need medication or ask Finneas for good psychologist... But I love it!  :oops::razz:

Is the upgrade count three digit number?!  :???:

Why do people recruit Kassim? I hate his guts (he suggests to cut out Leslie's tongue and beat her and Leslie is actually frightened when complaining about him to you).

Anyway, here's an ironic screenshot.
uP6YAG0.jpg

Somecat said:
Why do people recruit Kassim? I hate his guts (he suggests to cut out Leslie's tongue and beat her and Leslie is actually frightened when complaining about him to you).

I don't like him either but I think that is the only companion combo which allows you to have nine (maybe ten?!) of them, without any complaints about each other's behaviour.

Still, my Kassim and in fact all of them wear Lordly set and masterwork weapons, so he currently can beat Leth as he is at the start of the game.

Somecat said:

Well.. there you got your reason :mrgreen:

davvynn said:
I don't like him either but I think that is the only companion combo which allows you to have nine (maybe ten?!) of them, without any complaints about each other's behaviour.

There are at least two more combinations that I know of for nine companions that don't include him. Just experiment.

Just finished my playthrough, so I thought I'd share some photos:

My character: Grandmaster Laurent of the Order of the Clarion Call.

My loyal companions:

My grand army that set out to crush the last of the remaining invasions:

Engaging the heretics:

KarlXII said:
My character: Grandmaster Laurent of the Order of the Clarion Call.

I hate Clarion Call but I applaud what it looks like from screens your tidy and nice playthrough.  :party:

Thanks a bunch!  :grin:  Fighting for Sarleon was pretty hard though considering we were always at war with at least two factions (and I refused to use a CKO), took me 2000 days. But it was fun nonetheless  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom