[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Call me crazy, but I don´t think the new Scorpion Assassins have grasped the "what" and the "where" of throwing knives.
D7099B71ED8BFAE998B6E45B4996EECEB69895CE

aqGMZ6P.png

be121b5083222db005c900544ce4e34af9907bcfa6cf6d2cf1c70f75b5d67b5f.jpg

PS: your edit just messed up the message, before it was fine.

And yup, the first picture clearly needs fixing. Taverns got changed and the spawning spots were fixed, but it seems a couple were missed out. Thanks for reporting that in, you were the first to spot it  :mrgreen:

When I play Warband, I don't even notice such things as that KotEG standing on a table.
In Fallout 4, for example, dumb AI pisses me off, but in Warband... nah.
it's just funny and that's it.  :smile:

"The crazy KoEG is doing his great speech, and Quigfen is listening."

It's too important not to use all means to be heard, you know: "noldors are sneaking in their forests, galaxy in danger"...

Ralyks18 said:
aqGMZ6P.png

be121b5083222db005c900544ce4e34af9907bcfa6cf6d2cf1c70f75b5d67b5f.jpg

PS: your edit just messed up the message, before it was fine.

And yup, the first picture clearly needs fixing. Taverns got changed and the spawning spots were fixed, but it seems a couple were missed out. Thanks for reporting that in, you were the first to spot it  :mrgreen:
The network of my computer is awful, so I edit it with phone :oops: it's the best I can do

WolfWitness said:
Well, at least you have fewer dread legion troops to deal with. Unless of course that Noldor lord have a massive prisoner train attached to it?

If so, leave the battle before it ends and join again but swapping side. Thats discusting, but oh boy, those juicy prisoners!

Lord-Latis said:
DeuxGzuis said:
McNWgBO.jpg

oTFpnSA.jpg

Lead the Dread Legion into the Noldor lord they said, it will work they said
Believe me, you need to tell noldor cavalries to hold their fire.
I always do that, NPC cavalry archer was never my kind of thing, because they don't kill enough, sometimes run into enemies using a bow and all that, so hold fire is usually the best, but even then, the priestess and anacondas swarmed everyone, the twilight knights where the firsts to die (They killed a good number though, but after they was gone, it was a carnage).

k0nr@d said:
2nd (main) version of Ancient_Rune_Axe (double axe still in brf, so can be enabled if preffered)
runeaxea.jpg
Wow, that looks amazing! Kudos for that! :party: How will it make appearance, in form of a soon patch? Or it is already part of 3.8, and I'm just anaware of that? :oops: Btw, I think the double axe looks more badass, especially since the ancient rune axe is a two-handed axe (afaik) :twisted:

Gorvex said:
k0nr@d said:
2nd (main) version of Ancient_Rune_Axe (double axe still in brf, so can be enabled if preffered)
runeaxea.jpg
Wow, that looks amazing! Kudos for that! :party: How will it make appearance, in form of a soon patch? Or it is already part of 3.8, and I'm just anaware of that? :oops: Btw, I think the double axe looks more badass, especially since the ancient rune axe is a two-handed axe (afaik) :twisted:
Double axe version is there since 3.7.
Double or single blade - that is a personal preference. Current was too big in my opinion and that is why I made new model. As both versions will be present in the PegasusArmory_POP.brf file, you are welcome to swap models (minimal effort and modding skills required - just rename few models).

Koningur's_Waraxe will be toned down as well.

Edit
pa_axe_05%20render2.jpg

k0nr@d said:
Gorvex said:
k0nr@d said:
runeaxea.jpg
Double axe version is there since 3.7.
Double or single blade - that is a personal preference. Current was too big in my opinion and that is why I made new model. As both versions will be present in the PegasusArmory_POP.brf file, you are welcome to swap models (minimal effort and modding skills required - just rename few models).

Koningur's_Waraxe will be toned down as well.

Edit
pa_axe_05%20render2.jpg

So does this mean that there is an upcoming patch?
That Dragonspine Axe looks amazing, btw.

Back
Top Bottom