[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

hii just wanna post some pics of my Daenerys Targaryen and his Unsullied Army  :razz:

this is my favorite battle map and i fight almost all unique spawns here using the same trick over and over :smile:)

this is the second wave killing the *i forgot who melitine leader* with my empire xbows and some infantry troops =))
393048_3040596590964_704358055_n.jpg
923543_3040596350958_759393648_n.jpg
945797_3040596670966_993594601_n.jpg
944704_3040596830970_767228740_n.jpg

Daenery ruleeezz! xD

Lord Tristan said:
Oh god. How many vassals do you have?

Not nearly that many, maybe 20? The Fierds had a feast in Jarviksholm and most of them couldn't even fit in the castle. Keep in mind, this is nowhere near all of them, they're over to Poinsbruk and Muqqadas Pani.

mb27.jpg

When the war starts I'll have to try and pick off lone lord parties one by one and imprison or convert all of them.

Fortunately I have several nasty surprises waiting for the GH, including this Hero Adventurer swarm.

mb28.jpg

Time for them to earn their considerable upkeep and hopefully thin themselves out in the process.

Taken in  "walk with ur soldiers" option.

The one turning the back to me suffered from "oopsie arrow in the back" while in battle.

My mighty Pendor berserkers, although i'll have to rename them, works for now

My mighty steed, would be a glorious charge command... alas nothing but squirrels to kill

Just another angle of my Pendor Guardians and their lesses fellow with an upgrade in gear

gallery link: http://postimg.org/gallery/2d8jp2c6/

This campaign is more of a fun one than anything, just testing how my new units fit into the game, considering a few nerfs here and there, but its too early in the kingdom years, i still need a full pendor only army, to truly see how my units do and what i can cut, since they are a bit over the top in terms of gear.

SilentK said:
Taken in  "walk with ur soldiers" option.

The one turning the back to me suffered from "oopsie arrow in the back" while in battle.

My mighty Pendor berserkers, although i'll have to rename them, works for now

My mighty steed, would be a glorious charge command... alas nothing but squirrels to kill

Just another angle of my Pendor Guardians and their lesses fellow with an upgrade in gear

gallery link: http://postimg.org/gallery/2d8jp2c6/

This campaign is more of a fun one than anything, just testing how my new units fit into the game, considering a few nerfs here and there, but its too early in the kingdom years, i still need a full pendor only army, to truly see how my units do and what i can cut, since they are a bit over the top in terms of gear.

How do you have those awesome-looking trees? :O

Sorry if this is an FAQ. I dunno. Have a good day. If someone could tell me tho I'd much appreciate it so thanks!

Use the search function and look for polished landscapes/check the mod section for it.

AND anyone doing screens please do me the favour of disabling the ugly friend or foe overhead banners. It totally spoils the screens.

Its polished landscapes, make sure you DONT TOUCH the sceneobj folder though, it screws up castles (makes them lower, INTO the ground).

Just replace the rest.

I warn you though, from resource PoV, its consumes a lot, and from practical PoV, you will curse yourself for bringing cavalry in laria or any heavy forest landscapes.

ALL your horses will be stopped by trees every few steps, you included. It adds a much more challenging perspective to it.

Thanks Noosers and SilentK. Appreciate it.

I downloaded Brytenwalda_Landscapes after looking at the recommended mods thread and followed the instructions. I think I might have already messed up on that part about not touching the castles... :sad:

Thankyou for the help though. I'll reinstall it since I didn't make a backup... damn lol :grin:

I'm really sorry about asking so many technical questions in a screenshot thread (I'll post some pics when I get this figured out, swearsies)

So, after Pop 3.611, is Uhtred's Castle Pack and Historical Castles still compatible? (since polished landscapes isn't? Already started a savegame so don't want to risk it in case the modification is non-save-compatible :sad:)

Thanks. Good day to you all :smile:

I'm a Sarleon mercenary, and I just returned from a mission in Valonbray to retrieve a spy report, when I saw this little reunion.

Battle_at_Stagheart.jpg

Sarleon is at war with both Ravenstern and the Fierdsvain, so this might be interesting...
It could go into the books as "the battle at Stagheart".

pappej said:
Wut?
2013-05-09_00001_zps4a29b8a4.jpg

Guess the Heretics have learned to remove that weakness. Good luck getting a headshot now...thank god the Magi haven't learned this yet...gods help us all if they do...

Bloodbane said:
I'm really sorry about asking so many technical questions in a screenshot thread (I'll post some pics when I get this figured out, swearsies)

So, after Pop 3.611, is Uhtred's Castle Pack and Historical Castles still compatible? (since polished landscapes isn't? Already started a savegame so don't want to risk it in case the modification is non-save-compatible :sad:)

Thanks. Good day to you all :smile:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=122423.0

do EVERYTHING it says (including editing the module.ini)

do EVERYTHING except the sceneobj folder and it will work, 100% sure.

Make sure when you edit the module.ini to always bring the search bar to the start of the file, so you dont get false negatives

Mmm I'm gessing she probably dropped from the hill behind the house. Quite a rare thing to see tought, never seen that happening to me.

Back
Top Bottom