[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

I hate you gregory...

WWFjRNE.jpg

Personally  I would have been more scared of a Silvermist chapter, but the Koteg don't look like much fun either.

Since Ravenster already have their rangers, EG are a great addition. The combination of rapid fire from bows and slower but stronger crossbows is indeed to be feared... I hope Marious won't decide to make a Silvermist chapterhouse to complement the empire crossbowmen.

Aleatorio said:
Since Ravenster already have their rangers, EG are a great addition. The combination of rapid fire from bows and slower but stronger crossbows is indeed to be feared... I hope Marious won't decide to make a Silvermist chapterhouse to complement the empire crossbowmen.

Your ability to misspell almost every faction and lord name bothers me immensely.

Aleatorio said:

Marius is gone, he was fighting me, sarleon and D'shar at same time. I took pretty much half of his lands (Took Ethos, Cez and all the castles around it)

Epicrules said:
Your ability to misspell almost every faction and lord name bothers me immensely.

Oh, I will try to fix that. I'm pretty bad with names in general (rememberig then correctly I mean) and english isn't my native language, it usually makes me do some silly misspelling even with easy names. I don't know why I always end with that "o" in Marius, most of the time I don't even notice.

robindelang2 said:
Marius is gone, he was fighting me, sarleon and D'shar at same time. I took pretty much half of his lands (Took Ethos, Cez and all the castles around it)

Better for you then, although it would have been an interesting challenge.

Hinkl said:
First Lord Montewar and now Koningur Valdis...
2013042400001.jpg

Well, at leats the falcon plate is not as bad as the singalian tempresses's armor. I want to see some sexy lord in azura (or whatever is called the armor maiden adventures/nobles uses) or valkyria armor  :lol:

I've seen bigger. 1.5k after Marius helped me chew through a big snake cult army when he got the lions share of the prisoners when I was done cherry picking all the good ones from my selection.

This is my Char. I've reach lvl 29 as a Lord of the Sarleon faction. I think my next game will be with the Empire :smile:

I'd recommend it. You're hard to stop what with your armor piercing death dealers known as crossbowmen and professional infantry and the better of the two bezerkers. That and for some reason you'll find absolute tons of captured Empire knights to rescue, you'll always have as decent cavalry force.

I only play Ravenstern or Empire.
D'shar are scum (This opinion likely stems from the fact that I played Empire as my first char)
Sarleon is like Swadia in Native except with more pointy things.
Fierdsvain is too vikingy for me and I always thought that nords in Native were too mainstream.

Back
Top Bottom