[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

MitchyMatt said:
giphy.gif

that was perfect
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's this cowardice I hear?! No real man would run away from such a challenge. A true man would scatter them with a good ol' charge of the horse lickety-split!

With battlesize 150 and without many lords it's impossible. They hardly will siege castle with 1,5-2K garrison to somewhat even the odds.

Das Knecht said:
What's this cowardice I hear?! No real man would run away from such a challenge. A true man would scatter them with a good ol' charge of the horse lickety-split!

Imagine a naked man runing into a f-5 tornado.
              That would be you charging with your 200 men against 5000 men kyros dux's.

Egaldor said:
Das Knecht said:

True, but only a fool would engage with 200 men in the first place.
Get some lords to follow, then  join a siege battle soon as he starts it.

Draenor said:
Egaldor said:
Das Knecht said:

anything involving tactics died in the red sentence

Egaldor said:
Draenor said:
Egaldor said:
Das Knecht said:

Heinz Guderian would have disagreed.

Egaldor said:
Draenor said:
Egaldor said:
Das Knecht said:

Dang, you got me there.
So, dead hero or lliving coward.

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

i actually had that happen a couple of times, but with diffrent names. Like "Outlaw knights (dog abusers) wich fled janos/whatever .... party (13)"
It looks like sometimes the text you get in the bottom right of your screen (news etc) get`s copy/pasted in some party`s name

Back
Top Bottom