Meaning of the coulours

Aethlwulf

Recruit
M&B
Best answers
Hey,
if you shoot someone or one of your men die there are always different colours of the message that appears. For example if I shoot an enemy there is sometimes a dark green message and sometimes a bright green message. Can anyone tell me where the difference is?

commanderdot

Squire
Best answers
Green = one of thier guys is dead or KOed
Yellow = one of your guys is KOed
Purple = one of your allies guys is dead
Pink = one of your allies guys is KOed
Red = one of your guys is dead
and thats all i know of so I hope that helps.

CppCoder

Sergeant
WB
Best answers
commanderdot said:
Green = one of thier guys is dead or KOed
Yellow = one of your guys is KOed
Purple = one of your allies guys is dead
Pink = one of your allies guys is KOed
Red = one of your guys is dead
and thats all i know of so I hope that helps.
Always wondered what pink and purple meant. :smile:

Red actually means that your troop has been either killed or wounded by a shotgun (despite what it says), and Orange means one of your troops is dead.

Aethlwulf

Recruit
M&B
Best answers
Red actually means that your troop has been either killed or wounded by a shotgun (despite what it says), and Orange means one of your troops is dead.
That is what I wanted to know. Thank you  :grin: . And I think I get no experience when I kill someone with a shotgun.

commanderdot

Squire
Best answers
Aethlwulf said:
That is what I wanted to know. Thank you  :grin: . And I think I get no experience when I kill someone with a shotgun.
well if you want to know if you get experience when you kill someone with a shotgun I blieve there is an option for that in the main options area.

CppCoder

Sergeant
WB
Best answers
Aethlwulf said:
Shotguns and maybe dynamite don't give exp. I can confirm that shotguns do not give exp because I looked at my exp
before and after getting a kill with a shotgun and they were the same. I'm not sure about dynamite though...

Oh, dark green means any enemy has been killed with a shotgun :smile: