Meaning of the coulours

Users who are viewing this thread

Aethlwulf

Recruit
Hey,
if you shoot someone or one of your men die there are always different colours of the message that appears. For example if I shoot an enemy there is sometimes a dark green message and sometimes a bright green message. Can anyone tell me where the difference is?

Green = one of thier guys is dead or KOed
Yellow = one of your guys is KOed
Purple = one of your allies guys is dead
Pink = one of your allies guys is KOed
Red = one of your guys is dead
and thats all i know of so I hope that helps.

commanderdot said:
Green = one of thier guys is dead or KOed
Yellow = one of your guys is KOed
Purple = one of your allies guys is dead
Pink = one of your allies guys is KOed
Red = one of your guys is dead
and thats all i know of so I hope that helps.

Always wondered what pink and purple meant. :smile:

Red actually means that your troop has been either killed or wounded by a shotgun (despite what it says), and Orange means one of your troops is dead.

Red actually means that your troop has been either killed or wounded by a shotgun (despite what it says), and Orange means one of your troops is dead.

That is what I wanted to know. Thank you  :grin: . And I think I get no experience when I kill someone with a shotgun.

Aethlwulf said:

That is what I wanted to know. Thank you  :grin: . And I think I get no experience when I kill someone with a shotgun.
well if you want to know if you get experience when you kill someone with a shotgun I blieve there is an option for that in the main options area.

Aethlwulf said:

Shotguns and maybe dynamite don't give exp. I can confirm that shotguns do not give exp because I looked at my exp
before and after getting a kill with a shotgun and they were the same. I'm not sure about dynamite though...

Oh, dark green means any enemy has been killed with a shotgun :smile:

Back
Top Bottom