MP Other MazZ's little modeling corner

MazZ

Sergeant
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
Hey!

Welcome to my modeling corner where you can find the different modeling projects i've been working on.
If you have anny feedback or improvements that could be made, that's allways welcome!

The chistmas models are available for download at the following link.
Needs update

59th custom skin pack for Napoleonic Wars is available for download at the following link.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ujmdpep5cxp5ecj/lPFXPFXsl9

ReadMe spoiler for the christmas models
mm_cannon_items.brf and mm_cannons.brf will change rockets into christmas trees.
mm_french_firearms.brf will change the muskets of the french grenadiers into candycanes and the pistol of the grenadier officer into a christmas present.
mm_french_hats.brf will change the french grenadiers hats into christmas hats and the french grenadier officer into a reindeer.

To install replace the files at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars\Resource"
Also don't forget to backup the original files!

If you want to uninstall, replace the files with the backup files or go in to steam and verify the integrity cache of mount and blade warband.

Some christmas stuff ^^
Mack the reindeer !
Candy canes
Mack's present
Merry christmas from the 4e !
Christmastree

Revamped intro: added more detail to the eagle and the flag
(I partly used the eagle allready available in NW to create this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29twgfFUPjk

Best answers
never understood the idiots who do such nonsense ... you better be made ​​new models uniforms or weapons than would deal with this crap ... :evil: :evil:

MazZ

Sergeant
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
Siberian Cossack said:
never understood the idiots who do such nonsense ... you better be made ​​new models uniforms or weapons than would deal with this crap ... :evil: :evil:
I am the idiot, who wanted to have some fun and to be honest it's kinda funny in a linebattle.  :smile:

GoldenEagle said:
Looks bad.
Hence the words "just started modeling". Annyway, i do agree that the bayonet and the texures on that cannon aren't really sights of beauty, haven't quite mastered texturing (and modeling) yet.

taoistlumberjak

Recruit
Best answers
Siberian Cossack said:
It's funny from the same standpoint that the Partizani with a log is funny.  It's so utterly crazy-crazy.

Amman d Stazia

Master Knight
Best answers
if that is really your first attempt, then well done.  Okay, the bayonet looks a bit off, and I'm not sure if its got practical application, but you've got the item in the right position, it is the right scale, and there are no wierd vertices flying off into the unknown.  And the texture is sufficient, that we can tell what it is.

taoistlumberjak

Recruit
Best answers
Okay, the Christmas mod is really good.  I have a few ideas
- Replace the general with Santa
- Replace another faction with Martians

I think you see where I'm going with this.

Gen_sasha6z

Knight at Arms
WBNW
Best answers
I dont know what you guys are talking about, reindeer with Mack made me fall of my chair from laughing :grin:

MazZ

Sergeant
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
taoistlumberjak said:

Something like this ?  :shock:

taoistlumberjak

Recruit
Best answers
MazZ said:
taoistlumberjak said:

Something like this ?  :shock:

I am very glad you got that.