Need More Info Massive frames drop and other problems with the 1.3 update

Users who are viewing this thread

OK Problems for the multiplayer 1.3 update
Massive FPS problems, I did't see my fps go from 120(what I have it set to as max) to 40 about seconds and seeing it raise and and drop rapidly.
New V Senc option for capping your FPS in menus and loading screens, (atleast for me and some of my friends) would also cap your fps in game during matches which is not what the setting is suppose to do.
Servers being unstable even with the new patch
This may because of the fps but blocking seems to be even slower

Do you still experience this issue on the latest version of the game?
Sorry I didn't see this but yeah I do, but the V Senc I'm pretty sure is fine now, but I'm still getting fps drops in mutiplayer (for some reason in SP I'm getting no drops) my friends who I know are getting fps drops in mutiplayer I'll give my PC specs real fast.
1070ti
I-7 8th Gen
16gb of ram
I don't have problems running other games also Bannerlord MP usally runs fine it seems like or 3-4 minutes then all hell breaks loose.

I am also getting multiplayer fps drops. Sometimes it is instant and I have low frames or it is after 10 starting the game or if I join a server.

Do you remember the exact moments where you lose frames? Which map, which game mode etc. Every detail matters.
It happens pretty much on every maps on multiplayer but today there is only frame drop in the menu and not when I am on a game. And the menu while in a game works with no fps drop but the menu have fps drop. Before it used to be in the menus and in a game but now it is only in menus while not in a game it is pretty weird.

Can you check how long is this file regarding the number of lines?
"C:\Users{USERNAME}\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Data\Native\History.json"
This is the data where the Recent Games tab matches stored. You can delete some matches or delete the file all together and try again.

Do you remember the exact moments where you lose frames? Which map, which game mode etc. Every detail matters.
Yeah, I only been playing some gamemodes (Skrimish and Siege and the duel server)Siege for some reason my fps holds up better and it seems the drops usally are actually related to what happens in the server, Skrimish and Duel server I didn't have fps drops during the Alpha tests it only really started during I think test like 0.8 I started noticing fps drops. I remember reporting this problem before but I couldn't find my old thread. But on duel server it just seems random I can be standing still walk forward and have a fps drop but other times I can be in a duel for and not have any it just seems completely random. Since I don't play many games I thought it was my PC at first but it wasn't so all my other **** ran fine. Also on Skrimish the fps drops happen less but it's gets really bad when it drops. (all the maps). Both just seem random and I idk why.

Can you check how long is this file regarding the number of lines?
"C:\Users{USERNAME}\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Data\Native\History.json"
This is the data where the Recent Games tab matches stored. You can delete some matches or delete the file all together and try again.

Do I give to you the history.json or i delete it?

We are constantly working on improving the overall performance. You can disable dynamic shadows and lower the resolution scale to 90 for more performance but less fidelity.

Is there anyother way to fix those fps drops. Like this one . Sometimes I can play the game with no fps drops and I can always play solo smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom