marshalling

Users who are viewing this thread

$master$

Recruit
can anyone tell me how to become a marshal and do i need another version or smthing!(i know this question is noooooobie)

Get a really high renown and honour ranking first and have pledge your allegiance to one of the factions. After a while the king will hold a vote with all the vassals if you're liked more than the other candidate you'll be voted in.

You can also pledge allegiance to one of the claimants if you have 200+ renown for this but once you accept teh quest you'll be named their marshal but you'll have no lords to order around....yet  :razz:

I have about 500 renown and the late marshal lost a battle and now the new marshal is King Haralus. So while he is loosing troops slowly, I will be getting renown and sucking up to the lords so I can win the next election. And as for honor, I think every point gives you about + 1-3 rep with all the lords. But Im not sure. Defeating enemy lords in battle and letting them go gives honor

Boyyini said:
I have about 500 renown and the late marshal lost a battle and now the new marshal is King Haralus. So while he is loosing troops slowly, I will be getting renown and sucking up to the lords so I can win the next election. And as for honor, I think every point gives you about + 1-3 rep with all the lords. But Im not sure. Defeating enemy lords in battle and letting them go gives honor

Regarding honor, it makes honorable lords like you more. But if you run up against dishonorable lords, they will like you less.

Don't spend all your time trying to achieve the rank though, it's not more than a title. You get to order the lords about, kinda, but half of them wont listen either way.

Sorkenlol said:
Don't spend all your time trying to achieve the rank though, it's not more than a title. You get to order the lords about, kinda, but half of them wont listen either way.
no, I disciplined them, if I tell them to go Ho Style and get me some cash in the back alley as cross dressers, they will listen to me.

Back
Top Bottom