Marrying BL to CK3

Are you going to have a wet dream about this too?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I´ve only played in Ireland right now (noob island for the win), so most a my wars are kind of small (like mostly 1-3 armies on both sides), don´t know if this could be the issue. There aren´t that many mountain regions too.

For me it works and I´m happy about that :smile: .
Yep had no issues in ireland either, issues are up in Sweden/Norway and down in the eastern african area and up near siberia. bacially when they have difficult terrain to navigate, i think thats where peoples annoyance towards allies comes from, makes it difficult at times to play Vikings. Also it gets worse over bigger areas, Ireland is pretty small so its harder for them to go somewhere stupid, they do like to sail and get landing debuff alot though, but enemies atleast does this aswell.

Yep had no issues in ireland either, issues are up in Sweden/Norway and down in the eastern african area and up near siberia. bacially when they have difficult terrain to navigate, i think thats where peoples annoyance towards allies comes from, makes it difficult at times to play Vikings. Also it gets worse over bigger areas, Ireland is pretty small so its harder for them to go somewhere stupid, they do like to sail and get landing debuff alot though, but enemies atleast does this aswell.
But I´v noticed some weird ally AI movement stuff like go to region A, cancel, go to region A, cancel and repeat this over and over again, in a short period of time. But it was never a huge issue for me in Ireland, whenever I moved my army close to my ally doing this weird stuff they seem to "fix" themselves and join me.

But for a shortly released game this complex, I think it´s doing fine. As I said, I expected a lot of other weird stuff/bugs/major issues. I´ve also never reached the feudal time because of my restarts as Ireland.

There is one bug that really annoys me, champions can also be the army leader, the tooltip says they can´t be. But I guess this will get fixed soon. It´s also not game breaking at all, but stupid if your army leader is fighting in England and the same guy is your champion in another army in south Ireland :grin: .

And the Vikings need some nerfs, they seem to be too strong in the early game, like the CK3 Khuzaits.

Last edited:
@Crowcorrector which Total War mechanics are you thinking?

Stuff like the agent actions of spies, diplomats, priests etc to poison the garrison, attempt an assassination, open a gate during a siege etc.

The Bannerlord equivalent could involve the player directly participating in these actions as a mini-mission (similar to the Warband's "jailbreak" missions

Also diplomacy involving alliances, defence pacts, non aggression pacts etc.

I'm playing both games and truth be told I'm overhelmed at how much they thogught in the next generation of their own games.

Let's face it, compare them it's damn useless, helps no one and only brings attrition. Everyone playing the games is a fan, we have been used to and old model of gaming, hence the previous titles.

They are good? ****ing big YES!

Both companies had their agendas and plans for the game,

Ck3 is finished? ****ing No!

Bannerlord is finished? ****ing big NO!

So, they're working amidst all this chaos that, thanks heavens is nearling ending, the Pandemic of course. They're good companies, with great games that needs big a very big polishing. Not defending their relases!

But, let's face it, both Paradox and Talesworld deserves a big appaluse for their ambitious games

They just need more work and support from gaming community to make a game even bigger and better

Back
Top Bottom