[MAP]Lowlands v3.02 (Edit.v3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tenzō said:
Cool map.

Sir_Lancelot_Bj said:
Cool map, it's better than older version.

P.S. Map is little bit laggy(FPS Low), it's bad for old systems, maybe it is about amount of the trees, I'm not sure. However, good job.
Thanks  :smile:

Is likely to cause the plants.  Slight reducing the plant settings, you can play.

Erayko said:
Tardet and Cie said:
I'm going to host a private Pw Event. The event will probably take place the 30/31st of august on a private server with around of 100 players.

I would like to see If I could use your map, or at least see If it could suit for the event.

You can add me on steam for more informations : Tardet

The information you gave to us is not enough to use our map. Like I said, let's talk about this on the date you mentioned before.

Why are you so obsessed with people giving you a bunch of information before you give them your map?

Erayko said:
@Key
That's my decision. Not giving maps to anyone who asks for it.

Since you want to play that way, very well:

Did you bother to read this particular Paragraph before you began trying to "Improve" Lowlands?

Eragon91 said:
This map is not to be edited without my consent. Only the version linked here is open to the public. All newer versions is to be requested personally of me.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,209769.0.html

Or was that a part that you didn't really care about? You seem to demand people to respect your work, while not respecting theirs and their wishes.

Key said:
Eragon91 said:
This map is not to be edited without my consent. Only the version linked here is open to the public. All newer versions is to be requested personally of me.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,209769.0.html

Or was that a part that you didn't really care about? You seem to demand people to respect your work, while not respecting theirs and their wishes.
Perhaps he did. How do you know that he didn't?

I am still waiting for an answer where you explain why you chose to edit something that clearly stated it should not be edited, and then proceed to act as if you don't want people to steal the work you stole yourself?

Key said:
I am still waiting for an answer where you explain why you chose to edit something that clearly stated it should not be edited, and then proceed to act as if you don't want people to steal the work you stole yourself?

I did not realize the note about editing the map on Eragon's post. I will get this map removed from servers and contact Eragon for permission to edit his map.

Download

http://speedy.sh/F4Jve/Lowlands-v3.1.sco
Scene:      Lowlands_v3.1 scene_6 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x000000033000d1d3000c0b0000002ccb000052b20000195d
sea_outer_terrain_1
qmwn0.jpg

Have fun.

You should remove all iron mines except for the one at Laszloburg. That one faction has the iron monopoly was basically the key design of the original map.

Knüppel said:
You should remove all iron mines except for the one at Laszloburg. That one faction has the iron monopoly was basically the key design of the original map.

Right. May be a factor that increases competition

Back
Top Bottom