Make armies cost money

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't think it makes sense for an army to require extra provisions, because every party in the army already has their own provisions. It's not like they'll suddenly need more provisions just because they're marching together. I think the best way to create a new money sink is to greatly increase the cost of troops advancing to the next tier. Think about it - when a troop advances, they may go from leather armor to plate mail in an instant. From where did the armor come from? Their wages surely didn't cover it -- you had to buy it for them. That kind of money sink is renewable as you'll always need new troops to replace dead ones.

I don't think it makes sense for an army to require extra provisions, because every party in the army already has their own provisions. It's not like they'll suddenly need more provisions just because they're marching together. I think the best way to create a new money sink is to greatly increase the cost of troops advancing to the next tier. Think about it - when a troop advances, they may go from leather armor to plate mail in an instant. From where did the armor come from? Their wages surely didn't cover it -- you had to buy it for them. That kind of money sink is renewable as you'll always need new troops to replace dead ones.
from perks there actually looks like money sinks might be added
as horses can be lamed
units can drop tiers(idk how)
weapons/armour break?
the devs have feature that act link money sinks that are yet no implemented
the fact that they are fixing the economy before having the economy fully out is stupid

Units in parties should cost more to upgrade and upkeep. Regardless if they are in a party or not.

Back
Top Bottom