Resolved Main Quest Bug/s

Users who are viewing this thread

Quest: Create imperial faction/ Create non-imperial kingdom
Problem: Cannot complete either of these requests because I dont meet the requirement of being an "independent clan" even though I am not part of a faction.
How to reproduce: I did some testing and it seems to be related to when you are issued each respective quest. If you arent part of a faction when they issue you the quest then you are fine, but if you are and you drop out to go found your own kingdom, this requirement doesn't get checked. I have conquered an imperial town and I am an independent Realm but I have no kingdom screen and I have a tier 3 clan.
quick solution: is there a console command that I can do that rechecks my status as an independent clan/ auto complete a specific quest because it wont allow me to complete it?

Yeah I am still poking around the web for the right console command. There is one called campaign.lead_your_faction, but I somehow doubt that is the one. Not really seeing a likely command.

Someone somewhere I guess has to actually pull the trigger on these commands on a spare save. Maybe that is what I need to do ....

I had the same problem reported it also while back so its not new. Well not a solution but i then simple go to the guy and created an non imperial faction cuz he recognize me as independet while she was not.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom