MP Musket Era (Beta) BNL-Eighty Years of War Multiplayer Open Beta (0.21 Released!)

Users who are viewing this thread

BNL-Eighty Years of War Multiplayer Open Beta

headerjl.png

We are proud to present to you, the multiplayer open beta for the BNL-Eighty Years of War module! This module came with a lot of hard work and we are glad to see that we found ourselves to Warband, at last. This is still an open beta for multiplayer, so this WILL NOT HAVE SINGLE-PLAYER in the module, ONLY MULTIPLAYER!

We released this to give the fans and supporters a little preview of what we currently have and what they can expect in the future versions of this mod for both Mount&Blade and Mount&Blade: Warband. We cannot give any guarantees about a release date of both of them. It's when it's done.

This open beta is aimed to hear the suggestions from the community, and to track down bugs in the multiplayer version. Also we aim to provide you some content of this modding project. You all waited so long for some new content, so we are happy to announce it to you all!

So if you spot any bugs, then please report them here. If you want to run the mod, then please contact Jezze or post here so I can send you the needed server files.

Regular play time event on every Thursday starting at 20.00 GMT +1 in the OLL_Mod_Server_EU!

Mirror Link (v0.2) (M&B Repository)
Mirror Link (v0.2) (Moddb)

Fileplanet #1 Download Link (0.1, outdated)

Don't forget to download the patch for 0.2 FROM HERE.

Current version: 0.2

Features:
  • New multiplayer maps
  • New realistic items, armors, weapons etc.
  • New sounds for the environment
  • Graphical Enhance, taller grass by Lucke189
  • New troops and factions
  • You can get in a crouching position (not working in 0.2)
  • Drowning!
  • Bots have random armour and weapons
  • New animations
  • Random weather system
WIP Features:
  • More multiplayer maps, with AImesh
  • More items
  • A new gamemode
  • And many more to come...
Wishlist
  • A new gamemode
  • More maps, for siege etc.

Screenshots

mb4w.jpg

mb6t.jpg

mb7en.jpg

mb80.jpg

mb9n.jpg

mb10j0.jpg

mb12.jpg

mb3h.jpg

mb50.jpg

mb11n.jpg

mb130.jpg

mb14.jpg

mb15d.jpg

mb1v.jpg

mb160.jpg

Bug Reports
  • Items must be more balanced by cost, stats, factions etc.
  • All factions should be able to choose pistols
  • AImesh the scenes
  • Replace scene objects in scenes

Patch V0.2
  • Musket sounds are back
  • Crouch is working, now on c
  • Pistols are able to choose for players
  • Some minor item changes
  • Some little other bugs

V0.1-V0.2
  • Muskets and pistols do to much damage
  • Bot equipment needs to be able for player at the Frisians
  • Pistols should reload on horseback
  • Swords do not do enough damage
  • And many more...

See the full changelog in the Readme file of the most recent version of the open beta.

Multiplayer servers that run the beta

OLL_Mod_Server_EU
Slots: 32
Version: 0.2

Boards, topics and Mod pages

Taleworlds Mod Board
Moddb Page

Invisible One said:
i wanna test it on Saturday or Sunday, maybe tomorrow,but i want to TEST IT VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read your PM's :wink:.

Its an open beta, so you can test any time you want. The server runs 24/7, but I cannot promise that there will be players online all the time.

I want to congratulate the texturer who have made the dds variation for the 3/4 armor of Narf. The texture is really beautiful and give more variety to the renaissance armor. In the name of all the communauty, thank for your work!

Von Krieglitz said:
I want to congratulate the texturer who have made the dds variation for the 3/4 armor of Narf. The texture is really beautiful and give more variety to the renaissance armor. In the name of all the communauty, thank for your work!

Thanks to Stinus :wink:. Only his Harddrive crashed a while ago, so he lost a retexture :sad:. I might be able to show you some new scene objects, but I am not really sure exactly when. They are not really finished at the moment.

Yeah, there's definitely some pretty awesome stuff there. I love the maps. :razz: And the swords. And the guns. Ans most of the costumes.

The actual fort on Muiderslot looks like it's made from 3 different styles (or 2) and none of them are particularily Dutch. Red brick castles could be real nice.

Back
Top Bottom