Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

SergeantOG said:
I can offer my Bolt Gun again  :mrgreen:

unbenanntsd.png

Kool Thanks.
Just let me know where i can get it from.

On another subject, my last post with the imperial guard outpost, I have figured out the textures, But i am also building another one.
For what it looks like go to
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=&pIndex=4&aId=3800025a&start=5&_requestid=424067
Its the big dirty brown building. Now i have to figure out sizing and such. I hope to have a in-game pic by the end of the week but no promises.

Once again thanks for the support.

Cyphas Cain
Commissar
Valhallan 598th

QuailLover said:
My old mod's resources have Tau weapons and armor, if he wants to use them.

I have your mod and im working on them as i type.

I am a collector and i create diaramas when i can afford it, So im using models and White Dwarfs as reference.

TMAN78 said:
Any chance of the tau being in game?

I dont know as of yet, i have QuailLover's mod to play with so we will see.

Im working on rigging atm. trying to get a IG Armour set in. But from what i gather, aloot of the tut's are a bit old and the version i've got (1.0.11 ((I think)) has somethings that they dont even mention, so it looks like
i have to figure some steps out myself (Unless im seriously missing something/s)

Im thinking i may stick to building and texturing for the moment and get to the gritty stuff later

Once again, thanks for the vote of confidence and support. I hope i can keep the 40K fans happy

Cyphas Cain
Comissar
597th Valhallan

Cyphas_Cain said:
QuailLover said:
My old mod's resources have Tau weapons and armor, if he wants to use them.

I have your mod and im working on them as i type.

I am a collector and i create diaramas when i can afford it, So im using models and White Dwarfs as reference.

TMAN78 said:
Any chance of the tau being in game?

I dont know as of yet, i have QuailLover's mod to play with so we will see.

Im working on rigging atm. trying to get a IG Armour set in. But from what i gather, aloot of the tut's are a bit old and the version i've got (1.0.11 ((I think)) has somethings that they dont even mention, so it looks like
i have to figure some steps out myself (Unless im seriously missing something/s)

Im thinking i may stick to building and texturing for the moment and get to the gritty stuff later

Once again, thanks for the vote of confidence and support. I hope i cant keep the 40K fans happy

Cyphas Cain
Comissar
597th Valhallan

Typo?

Ye but keep up the good work, this is the mod that i am most anticipating

Back
Top Bottom