Lost companion

Users who are viewing this thread

Madeloc

Regular
Hass someone experienced the following : one of my companions - leading a caravan - has been lost, in the encyclopedia, it is written that she disappeared. She was 33 years old so I don't think she died of an illness nor of old age :smile: .

Is it possible but rare that companions disappear like that? is it a bug from 1.8.0. ? is it supposed to happen very rarely (first time I see that happening in quite a bunch of playing hours and tons of characters =) ... )?

Since I was not far from her when that occured, I went to check, no ennemy, no looters (so no fight who could cause her death, btw the game says "disappeared" and not "dead").

Any clue? that's very strange.

Was it XYZ the spicevendor? If yes, she run away with your money because there is no spice in the game so they´re just scammers.

Jokes aside:

Sounds like a bug.

Have you taken a familiy feud quest? I have taken that with 6/6 companions and it gives you an extra companion for that quest and I was over the limit with that guy (i was 7/6). Soon after one of my companions was lost, I have reloaded my last save and after a while it happened again but after I realised this I quickly finished the quest and this stopped happening.

Have you taken a familiy feud quest? I have taken that with 6/6 companions and it gives you an extra companion for that quest and I was over the limit with that guy (i was 7/6). Soon after one of my companions was lost, I have reloaded my last save and after a while it happened again but after I realised this I quickly finished the quest and this stopped happening.
I never do that quest (family feud).

If you want to make yourself really feel awful, and sad, do this: give yourself a companion via the console. Then reject them. The encyclopaedia entry is pure gold.

Back
Top Bottom