Lost Caravan?

Users who are viewing this thread

saintL

Recruit
My caravan ran away from a warlord now I can't travel at full speed. Anyway I can cancel the quest or find it?

Never seen that, did you go to the city you were supposed to.
Look at the quest if you forgot. Go to the end destination. Does it still not complete the quest?

othoren said:
Never seen that, did you go to the city you were supposed to.
Look at the quest if you forgot. Go to the end destination. Does it still not complete the quest?

I was under the impression I had to have the caravan with me! I simply visited the town without them and it completed it. thanks!

Ah you just lost the animation following you I'm sure.

You completed the quest and probably got the money for the route too I bet.

Interesting...
I also assumed that you would have to be accompanied by your caravan unit when reaching the destination.

Good to know, that this isn´t the case

As far as I've seen the lil guy following you is simply to please the eye.  The Caravan guy doesn't seem to be affected by passing enemies or rival lords.

So, the caravan also cannot be attacked by enemies?
(well, I never recorded an attack on my caravans, but I assumed that it was just the presence of my unit that kept the enemies away (after all, due to your slow movement speed, you usually aren´t far away from the caravan unit :grin: ))

My caravan was destroyed.
I moved extremely slowly and did not know how to finish the caravan quest.

When I entered the destination with my party I got the pay for the caravan and moved as usual.

It's a bug, you can complete the quest no matter where the caravan is; even if the caravan is destroyed.

This happened to me. I went to the city I had set out to deliver the caravan to and it completed the quest and gave me the money. It also popped up 2 red error lines in the notification area, but it seemed to have no effect on the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom