Losing stats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Woad_Warrior

Recruit
This is a brilliant mod but I seem to have an issue. My character picked up an injury which lowered his str by 3 to 10. After the injury healed str remained at 10. Is this a bug or supposed to happen?

If you get another st lowering injury before the first is healed the damage is permanent.

Without doubt among the top mods out here.

Just one question: When I eat the berries I seem to lose stats permanently. Is this as intended or a bug?
I have continued for 100+ days since eating the berries, but no return, so it seems permanent.

I think that you lose stats because you were poisoned by the berries. Same with the mushrooms. Most stat losses disappear after about 30 days.

Healing time is reduced by all your healing skills (first aid, surgery and wound treat), it's explained somewhere in the game.

Dan11311 said:
I think that you lose stats because you were poisoned by the berries. Same with the mushrooms. Most stat losses disappear after about 30 days.

Yeah, my STR and AGI dropped after being poisoned, but they haven't returned after the last time I tasted them and that is approx. 200 days ago. These days I just bypass everything because the cost outweighs the benefits by too much.

Back
Top Bottom