Losing Something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey! I did the scroll thing Is it suppost to take your CHA to 0? ((((For)))) ultimite power?  :oops: I quit without saving right when it happened!

If im not mistaken thats a problem with the way you aquired the scroll if i recall its if you cheated , it did not happen to me so i cant say for sure.

As i said its been a while , if i remember there are two scrolls you can get in that castle one makes you lose all your charisma the other is normal but maybe less powerful ? Id suggest making a new save after getting each and see which you prefer.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,250913.msg6005489.html#msg6005489

Second spoiler.

There are two scrolls:
-Sunflower scroll: If you somehow trying to get the other scroll without enough clue or by cheating, you get this one... It will drain all your charisma in exchange of your exp.
-(I forgot it name) scroll: This baby give you a new skill to dominate the battlefield, provided if you know how to time it... This is the scroll that you were looking for, if you have five clues, a rock to throw and then do a left-and-a-right or the other way around. I haven't tried with a conquered Derchios castle yet... Perhaps that's the problem?

Back
Top Bottom