Losing lots of influence at ones

Users who are viewing this thread

TJStam

Recruit
Hi

I have the problem that sometimes i will lose 100+ influence at ones and for no reason at all.
Have you guys also experienced this??

not realy, never had that, you didnt spend it for a vote, didnt lead armys, or supported other clans at all?
and also dont see any losses in influnece by watching stats in the mouseover?

not realy, never had that, you didnt spend it for a vote, didnt lead armys, or supported other clans at all?
and also dont see any losses in influnece by watching stats in the mouseover?
No none of that all , i had -3 influence and after raiding a enemy village i got -295 influence. I gues it is some sort of bug. I had the same problem with another game that i played

As far as I've noticed, attacking a lord of a kingdom without a war going on, or raiding a village in a similar circumstance nets me negative influence. Seems to be a penalty for warmongering or something functionally similar.

Also, sometimes Proposal buttons (propose peace/war, propose a policy) are clickable when you don't have enough influence (happens when you open the respective screen of the kingdom menu, the first entry that gets automatically opened becomes clickable), so you might've accidentally given one of those a click.

Same here. I am at -254 influence.
I had the option to vote once, then raided some village while being at war and then all at a sudden I was at >-250.
It must have been a single occasion but there was no special action.

So I assume as well that this must be a bug?

Experienced this again.
I was attacking an Asari village as member of Southern Empire and both factions were in war.
When I raided the villae relations to Lords dropped by -30 and general repution by -250.

Very annoying.

Back
Top Bottom