SP - General Lords should notice my accomplishments

Users who are viewing this thread

For example, when I'm the first one up the ladder in a siege my lord organized, and I slay a hundred men on the walls, my lord should notice that and get a relation bonus. The enemy lord should notice that, too, and perhaps get a relation bonus or relation loss depending on their personality. That same idea could be extrapolated to a lot of situations in order to make the player feel more like their achievements matter and are being noticed.

For example, when I'm the first one up the ladder in a siege my lord organized, and I slay a hundred men on the walls, my lord should notice that and get a relation bonus. The enemy lord should notice that, too, and perhaps get a relation bonus or relation loss depending on their personality. That same idea could be extrapolated to a lot of situations in order to make the player feel more like their achievements matter and are being noticed.

I like this idea. A step further and you could tie it into renown and honor levels, gaining possible epithets added to your name and the relationship bonuses/malus these would entail across the world.

Back
Top Bottom