Resolved Lord wants (x) captured quest bug

Users who are viewing this thread

I accepted a quest from my father in law in game who is a lord of the northern empire. He wants me to capture a certain battanian lord for him within a year. The problem is I captured him and the quest log says to drop him off at a settlement owned by my father in law. However he has no land since the northern empire are down to one last castle. i tried giving him to any nothern empire settlement as well as my own with no success. He refuses to join my faction so I can give him land, so there is no way to finish the quest

It also happened to me. Same issue. Melidir from the Battanians, my father-in-law asked me to capture a vlandian lord. I did it but then Melidir had no settlement. I waited until he got one and I went there the end the quest. Nothing happened, there was no possibility to give the prisoner and therefore end the quest and the time goes on.

Same issue with Melidir. Tried turning in at Melidirs villages and castle but nothing happened. Tried talking to Melidir in person, but unable to turn in. Ended up donating the prisoner to another Battanian town, then talked to the prisoner to release him and get the double gold.

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom