Lord Prisoners

Users who are viewing this thread

WrathOfKhan

Recruit
I did a search on Lord Prisoners and all I could find was how to capture them and maintain, but I want to know what you actually do or can get for them, I tried taking them to the ransom broker but he wouldn't buy them and it seems they are just wasting space with the risk of them escaping.

Wait after sometime you will get offer from kingdom they belonged with offer to buy them from you for fev k i always let them go i get some honor + they like me more :smile:

Thanks guys I just wanted to make sure I know this is in some form of beta and I've only been playing for 2 days, but anyway thanks again this is a fun game.

Full list of prisoner options:

-Release them after capturing them to gain favor with them (but he will respawn an army rather quickly against you)

-Keep them and travel to a kingdom that is at war with them and find a Lord who will buy the prisoner for you (this will gain you some money and he will still be a prisoner till he escapes from them or is released).

-Keep them and wait for an offer of ransom (usually higher than opposing lords offer in option 2).

NOTE:  If you own a town or a castle, you can transfer them (and any prisoners) to the dungeon there, so they don't take up your prisoner party space.  ALSO, if you upgrade that dungeon, then you signifigantly decrease the odds that the prisoner will be able to escape.

Normal odds of a prisoner escaping is 1 out of 5 per day.
Upgraded Dungeon odds of escape is 1 out of 30 per day.

Back
Top Bottom