Lord of own kingdom: Kingdom Decision (Fief ownership) explanation?

Users who are viewing this thread

So I just captured my first city for my own kingdom, and was given the choice to decide ownership. The ruling decision system seemed to point me to what made sense as to who it should go to (highlighted with a gold bar underneath the choice, which I believed meant majority support). When I chose this, the game acknowledged it was a majority choice.

Now castle and fief ownership decisions don't seem to make all that much sense, as the green 100% bar underneath Edwyn in the screenshot to me looks like it means majority support. Choosing this, it was apparently against majority. I reloaded with a selection among the other options, but all of them say it was against majority. Can someone explain this, since it seems every choice I make is not the popular one.

HmCu7v0.png

Realizing now that this issue affects all manners of kingdom decisions, including policies. For me, every choice in unpopular and is rejected by the council. I started Land Tax, apparently against popular vote, tried to both repeal and keep it after loading a save, and both choices were rejected by council. This makes no sense at all

Back
Top Bottom