looting villages

Users who are viewing this thread

but I am neutral (Vassal of anyone, yet). Just wanted to play as a bandit raiding and pillaging villages cant I do that then???? :sad:

Which version is that occuring in (basic/gameplay/expanded)? Have you tried raiding caravans (i.e. getting relationship down with a faction) and you still couldnt raid their villages?

the version is expanded 2.5. the usually option to loot the village (Take a hostile action->loot and burn village) does not appear. is it a bug or that's supposed to be this way in the mod?

Well i am not aware of any changes we made to this, so it might be part of diplomacy, going to investigate it.

Look, you need to have a negative relations with the kingom the villeage is owned...otherwise the option of looting will not appear..Attack farmers, raid caravans, attack patrols etc. Everything that will reduce the relation witht the kingdom who has the villeage you want to loot..

Its kind of odd that you need negative relations with a faction to loot and pillage a village.  However you don't need negative relations to besiege a castle or town. You can do that right off the bat.

Muglos said:
Its kind of odd that you need negative relations with a faction to loot and pillage a village.  However you don't need negative relations to besiege a castle or town. You can do that right off the bat.
This doesn't ring true to me...is this really the case?
Last I played, at least while you were a sovereign, you needed to declare war or otherwise drop relations <0 to besiege a center.

So i have to drop relations with the kingdom i want to loot? ok then

Just curious, was it that way in vanilla warband? I dont remember it was that way in vanilla...

Back
Top Bottom