Looking for a Regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

JapanBuddha

Recruit
Hello,

So i'm looking for a Regiment. I was searching in Forum but i can't find anything, i mean there are lot of regiments but half of them are Closed. So i'm looking for an English Speaking Regiment(Yes, my English isn't very good, but i can understand the orders.).

So, i'm looking for a big(it isn't necessary)Regiment, maybe an Army but a Regiment is also good. This Regiment should be active and disciplined also good members(Kind and they should help you if you have some Problems). I want to Join a Cavalry or Artillery.

Something about me:
Name: Edward
Place of Living: Slovenia
Experience: Most in Infantry but i was also in the Artillery.
Other Regiments: I'll say that in TeamSpeak3
Active: Every Day from 6pm-10pm (Ok, not every day ^^)
GTM: UTC/GMT +2 hours Ljubljana (Now 12:14).
Disciplined: Yes, i like Roleplay.

So, that's all. If you still have questions then Ask it here.

Greetings.

JapanBuddha said:
Hello,

So i'm looking for a Regiment. I was searching in Forum but i can't find anything, i mean there are lot of regiments but half of them are Closed. So i'm looking for an English Speaking Regiment(Yes, my English isn't very good, but i can understand the orders.).

So, i'm looking for a big(it isn't necessary)Regiment, maybe an Army but a Regiment is also good. This Regiment should be active and disciplined also good members(Kind and they should help you if you have some Problems). I want to Join a Cavalry or Artillery.

Something about me:
Name: Edward
Place of Living: Slovenia
Experience: Most in Infantry but i was also in the Artillery.
Other Regiments: I'll say that in TeamSpeak3
Active: Every Day from 6pm-10pm (Ok, not every day ^^)
GTM: UTC/GMT +2 hours Ljubljana (Now 12:14).
Disciplined: Yes, i like Roleplay.

So, that's all. If you still have questions then Ask it here.

Greetings.

If you are interested in a primarily line infantry regiment, feel free to apply below.  Sounds like we'd thoroughly enjoy having you!

http://19te.enjin.com/join

Hello, if you are looking for a regiment, join the 1st KFC, we need every fry cooker we can get. We are starting a cavalry squad and we would love to have you.

Link for forums page: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=341276.msg8125804#msg8125804

Back
Top Bottom