Looking for a mod!

Users who are viewing this thread

jakedasnake

Sergeant at Arms
Well after playing Warband for a couple of years now I feel like ive tried every mod I possibly can, but recently I have the urge to play new ones. Right now im looking for 2 types of mods and wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Now ive looked all over the caranversai part of the forum and I cant find any, but maybe there are some underground mods? Anyways im looking for a good mod focusing on Vikings!! I have the urge to play as a viking! Not Europe 1200 or AD 1257, but maybe something else I dont know. Another one would be if there is any mod in the WW1 era, and before people say Iron Europe, I personally dont really like multiplayer and focus much more on the single player, so I am looking for single player mods. Sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance!

well, I am not sure wether there are such mods, but if you are a bit bored of warband mods, I suggest you get mount and blade, and try mods for that one, it has some really great mods, Like 1866, Europ II, and Star Wars Conquest and basicly alot more.

and if you do not have it, get it, it is truly worth the mods :razz:

anyway good luck finding a good mod. (btw I think this is the wrong section to ask this my friend :razz: you should have asked this in the warband or mount and blade main section, rather then mods under construction)

Have you tried Brytenwalda? It is set in Great Britain around 633 AD. Best mod ever made, historically accurate with a love for details! Check it out.

Dion/Folcwar said:
well, I am not sure wether there are such mods, but if you are a bit bored of warband mods, I suggest you get mount and blade, and try mods for that one, it has some really great mods, Like 1866, Europ II, and Star Wars Conquest and basicly alot more.

and if you do not have it, well I found out thanks to a fellow forum person, that if you download the demo, and fill in your warband key, that works aswell. (I am not sure wether it is legal to write this?)

anyway good luck finding a good mod. (btw I think this is the wrong section to ask this my friend :razz: you should have asked this in the warband or mount and blade main section, rather then mods under construction)

You're suggesting that they get Mount&Blade illegally so technically you shouldn't be writing that. I suggest you revise your post.

Oh sorry, I wasnt sure where to post this, thought it could go here. I have tried brytenwalda but it demands alot from my computer... Although the mod does seem very fun!

Have you seen The Sword and the Axe?  It's a semi-historical mod about vikings.  It's still under development, but it's fully playable with new music and everything.  I've been having a blast with it, so much so that I wanted to help with it.

Also agree with getting the original Mount and Blade.  I never played this particular mod, but I think Roots of Yggdrasil was supposed to be about vikings, too.

Why in the world has no one mentioned Light and Darkness, the best mod for M&B and the best mod for Warband, so far? :eek:

Play it. Now. Without reading any spoilers.

Light and Darkness? I heard is just adds a storyline to Warband, although I have never tried it. Is it really that good?

jakedasnake said:
Light and Darkness? I heard is just adds a storyline to Warband, although I have never tried it. Is it really that good?
Everything except the translation is great. They have not only added a story, but also a great many other things. Check it out! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom