LoL-League Of Legends

Users who are viewing this thread

Amagic said:
The curse of Plat III is real. Literally every game I've lost in this division is from someone quitting and us surrendering in 20-25 minutes.
Never gone past Plat 2 Promotion myself. The LOL Gods hate me, or I'm just not good enough  :mrgreen:

Jock said:
My match history is literally all defeats, taking a break from League for a while I think, sometimes I just can't deal with the toxicness.
I've had too many of those days when I fly too high. My worst was 18 straight losses in a week.

Ogagon said:
I love how a gold and silver duoqueue pair can get diamonds in their games, that's so fair.
That guy was quite possibly elo boosted.

I've played against a number of "diamonds" when I was in Plat 5. They very often turn out to be the worst player on the team. These people with Diamond badges are either stuck in D5 or worse, not even in Diamond anymore this season (boosted last season,) and is on their way down.

I've actually seen the same thing with Plat borders in Silver games as well.

Honestly, even if they happened to get their diamond borders on their own, I don't think you should be too impressed necessarily. At the end of the last season it was really damn easy to get diamond just because of the way the system works. It was stupid seeing people who are at best low plat getting to diamond just by the virtue of grinding out a ridiculous amount of ranked games.

This game was boring, I was vs a Vlad top. Wrecked his ass so hard, wasn't even funny. Wanted to try something different with Akali, since I don't buy Will of the Ancients on her. Couldn't get the chance to see it though, they surrendered. Any thoughts about it? I guess it makes her an OP assassin, because of her massive sustain with Hextech, Will and the passive.
c3OZz.png

Hextech items and Will don't stack. None of the spellvamp items do. Gunblade is superior to Will on Akali in every way.

It used to be that revolvers stacked. Ah, the good old 5 revolver cheese. I still remember wrecking faces with 5 gunblades and over 100% spellvamp. It didn't even matter that the actives didn't stack, the spellvamp was enough. :lol:

2 games on Promotions for Silver V, 1 win and 1 loss. Just need 2 more, 2 more and i`ll play only ranked.

I can't fall from Silver V to Bronze I, right? :lol:

Cookie Muncher said:
I can't fall from Silver V to Bronze I, right? :lol:

Yeah you can in this season, its to help with preventing trolls at the bottom of leagues because they have 'nothing to lose'.

Cookie Muncher said:

Got to fight to keep your placement  :wink:

By the way does any one know how long it takes to start decaying in LP right now? Currently at 0LP in S1, wondering how long it might take for me to possibly decay to S2 from there.

I can't tell, but i've seen some that took 4 or 5 straight to decay, as far as I know if you win at least one if you were to decay on the next loss, then the " defeat counter" resets.

1. I think its about 28 days of inactivity before your LP starts to decay.
2. It takes a lot to drop tier. Like, you have to do really badly to drop tier. I know people who have their usual 12 game loss streak and still hasn't dropped.

I decayed by a tier recently because I cba to play ranked for a month and when I wanted to stop my decay, the launcher started breaking down on me and I couldn't log in for days.  :mad:

Just when I thought the whole crazy player transfers and retirements spree was dying down, Alex Ich leaves Gambit. My heart can't take this any more, this off-season is ****ing nuts.

Well, I know my not playing League was because of lack of PC, but I don't think I would have stayed interested in the pro players especially after EG split up. Bastards  :mad:

Amagic said:
Just when I thought the whole crazy player transfers and retirements spree was dying down, Alex Ich leaves Gambit. My heart can't take this any more, this off-season is ****ing nuts.
I was considering bothering to get back to diamond 5 by the end of the season, maybe even watching the world championship too, but I think that just killed the little interest I had left in LoL.

My favorite team is basically dead. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom