In Progress Login issues on PlayStation

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0
Platform
PS5
Graphics mode
Performance
Can you fix my account please? I have the exact same issue on my ps5. Can't log into multiplayer. Error message: "couldn't receive login result from server"

PSN: Goziezilla

Hello TommyDarkstar,

Can you try logging in again? We probably solved your account's problem, but we are still investigating the reason that caused the problem.

Regards,
Annatar
Hi, this happened to my acct as well. I’m getting the log in failed. My bro checked from his ps5 and it’s like I’m still stuck in a multiplayer game, even though I been off for 2 days now.

I remember my game crashed when I went into the option menu in the middle of a match. Hope this helps.

Hello TommyDarkstar,

Can you try logging in again? We probably solved your account's problem, but we are still investigating the reason that caused the problem.

Regards,
Annatar
Hi, this happened to my acct as well. Would really appreciate some help. I’m getting the log in failed Error “couldn’t receive login results from server”.
My bro checked from his ps5 and it’s like, I’m still stuck in a multiplayer game, even though I been off for 2 days now.
I remember my game crashed when I went into the game’s setting menu in the middle of a match and I had to close the app. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom