In Progress Login issues on PlayStation

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0
Platform
PS5
Graphics mode
Performance
Summary: A few of us are trying to login on PlayStation for multiplayer and we are getting a login failed message saying Couldn't receive login result from server. My username is TommyDarkstar. Would appreciate if this could be fixed as soon as possible.

We are aware of the issue and currently investigating the reasons behind it. Sorry for any inconvenience!
Why there is not cross platform for console? I check today the servers and most are empty, i even try to play captain mode with a queue of 3 hours and 16 minute, this makes me really sad, i wanted this game for so long, even for the multiplayer (captain mode)

Summary: A few of us are trying to login on PlayStation for multiplayer and we are getting a login failed message saying Couldn't receive login result from server. My username is TommyDarkstar. Would appreciate if this could be fixed as soon as possible.
Hello TommyDarkstar,

Can you try logging in again? We probably solved your account's problem, but we are still investigating the reason that caused the problem.

Regards,
Annatar

Hello TommyDarkstar,

Can you try logging in again? We probably solved your account's problem, but we are still investigating the reason that caused the problem.

Regards,
Annatar
Can you look into unlocking my friends account aswell as its happened to him. PS ID is SauceyEloc. Thanks in advance

Hi there I’m currently on PS5 and my account has came in the same problem where it dosent let me log in my account name is Agnew-no1 thanks

Hello TommyDarkstar,
We cleared problematic accounts, still investigating that causes issues. Sorry for the late response.
Hello Annatar_TW
I have the same lohnt Problem for my Account on Ps4, could you please help me too?
My PS ID is Der-Guetige-Mann

Sorry but no, I click Multiplayer and then it goes loading, then sign in or exit, I sign in and it goes again and Drops or then maybe a few times I can see the next screen dark with a loading Symbol in the middle...stucking and putting me right to the start...saying connection to lobby disrupted...

Back
Top Bottom