Need More Info Login Failed

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.3
Branch
Main
I am currently facing this problem. I bought game from epic games store. What is the solution to this problem?I did nothing to be banned and there is no information that I was banned. Login failed error only.

I'm also having this problem recently , bought the game on epic store and it only says login failed nothing else.

Hello, unfortunately, I have same problem as users above still today, but it used to happen for about 2 weeks.

The problem occures only in the evenings, from about 8 PM. The game works perfectly in the mornings, noons and early afternoons, but later it works really bad. It allowes me to play for example Team Deatchmatch for about 3 minutes, and then kicks logging me out without possibility to log it (it keeps logging me out instantly).

I cannot attach rgl_log_xxxxx.txt file unfortunately, because I have no logs folder in Mount and Blade II Bannerlord folder. Also, the Mount and Blade II Bannerlord folder is not in ProgramData folder, but in documents. In ProgramData there is no such folder.

I verfied game's files, my steam version is actual and I do not participate in beta.
I leave link to my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129973170/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Back
Top Bottom