Resolved Lockup on bring grain quest. No crash report

Users who are viewing this thread

phil39

Recruit
Get message to go to village as have enough grain. Talk to quest giver but does not recognize have enough grain. Only gives continue quest dialogue options. At click to leave game freezes. No crash report triggered.

I am having the same issue here. The quest giver says "Have you been able to deal with any looter parties yet?" when returning with the grain. Answering either "I am working on it" or "I am doing everything I can" both lead to a lockup, where you are not able to finish the conversation. The game is still running though, and you can move the camera, but not exit the conversation.

screenshot:

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom