Lion Throne Companion missing?

Users who are viewing this thread

I thought that dude who looks like he's from the LT and whose name begins with "G" was a brigadier and a fratricide?

Venitius said:
I thought that dude who looks like he's from the LT and whose name begins with "G" was a brigadier and a fratricide?

:?:

I'm pretty sure I got rid of the fratricide dialog, I made him a bearer of the radiant cross or something.
Kinda funny, you all *****ing about lore and what stuff should be on the mod when you haven't even played the damned thing!
Thank god I gave Nikephoros full authority

D'Sparil said:
:?:

I'm pretty sure I got rid of the fratricide dialog, I made him a bearer of the radiant cross or something.
Kinda funny, you all *****ing about lore and what stuff should be on the mod when you haven't even played the damned thing!
Thank god I gave Nikephoros full authority

Well.. sorry that it's been months since I last played decently  :???:

I mixed it up with that guy from native.. can't remember everything

Anyway, Whitestrake's question still hasn't been answered.
If the LT guy is still there like D' said, I guess you might have simply missed him by chance.
Try searching a little harder. Or perhaps if there are cities that particular companion visits more often, somebody could tell you where to find him. I personally never recruited him.

I like running into Guymelef. I never let him join my party because he's a monster, and it's nice to be able to tell him that.

Hes in my party now, I just gave him the ****tiest gear out of all my Generals of the Imperial State Rebellion force, and then do a whole bunch of evil things to piss him off.

He gets out of line I just referr to him that he killed his own Brother, pretty lulz stuff, I have to say.

Giving him a Flintlock, LT Shield and no Sword then telling him to only use Blunt weapons? Priceless.

Actually Guymelef is my favorite companion. Since he starts as a powerful foot soldier thanks to his propugnator status. And I find it ironic how I could use him against the LT. I like the background story also... And I would like to add in the lore that he, like Zalera, returned from the brink of insanity from "the Vindication".

Where is my old friend Bunduk?...

Where have you gone and why is there an idiot in a hat where you used to be.... I'll miss you old friend... *sniff sniff*

Ow he's pretty much the same as bunduk for me... They actually have the same face, but Horrigan sports a mustache.  And they both hate the highborn.. The only difference is that Horrigan has idealism, while Bunduk really is just a warrior (not soldier)

In My Game, Guymelef is gone, Ive used ctrl+t and jumped to every town and looked and hes not in any of them. Ive waited for days and he still doesnt random jump to other citys like the rest. I cant find him anywhere, unless he got killed by farmers with pitchforkes before i could find him?

Whitestrake said:
In My Game, Guymelef is gone, Ive used ctrl+t and jumped to every town and looked and hes not in any of them. Ive waited for days and he still doesnt random jump to other citys like the rest. I cant find him anywhere, unless he got killed by farmers with pitchforkes before i could find him?

That's very odd.

Back
Top Bottom