Liga Warband Brasil - Server BR 24/7

Users who are viewing this thread

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
I'm not from the staff or anything like that, but I'm here to tell you there's now a 24\7 Brazilian server up running Native Warband!

Eu não sou da staff nem nada, mas tou aqui pra avisar que abriu o server Liga Warband Brasil esta online no Mount&Blade Warband Native 24 horas por dia 7 dias por semana!

A Brazillian server? Yey!

Un servidor Brasiliano? Que bueno!

Maybe i'll get on it, even though I will have over 100 ping.

BigBoss said:
This guy, Z3r0, might be interested, PM him.

I jizzed my pants like 3 times in a row when i saw this, and twice typing this. :grin:

Qual o nome do servidor mesmo ?

Finally! You guys made it! Congrats  :mrgreen:
I will hop on the server later tonight, I don't expect great ping performance since im from Portugal but i will show me support.

What is the server called?

Edit: Never mind, I found it, it was called, "Brasil_Server", derp. :lol: Anyways, I won't be playing on it, because I have 190 ping :\

Thank you for the server anyways!

HarkonHakoon said:
HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU.

Last thing we know, we'll have these forums filled with monkeys and illiterate trolls... Still... VIVA LA BRAZIL!!!

facepalm_jim_76437.jpg

HarkonHakoon  :mrgreen:

you are certain that ikaguia just dragged for fun?

he just called us monkeys, illiterate and trolls.
''Last thing we know, we'll have these forums filled with monkeys and illiterate trolls..''

that not nice. thats prejudice.

''HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU.''
thats is to, since there are a lot of brazilians, and so far I have not seen one ''HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU''
i respect everyone, i think he should respect us too

I never said it was for fun. And clearly those posts are insulting.
However, my point is what issues there are with those posts should have been dealt with in November when they were made. It's a bit late to drag it up now, so leave it alone.

Back
Top Bottom