Let's Watch2Gether

Users who are viewing this thread

I spend a lot of time just watching YouTube's and other sites' videos. A couple of weeks ago I spent a whole night just binge watching Historia Civilis videos with a friend of mine,  and it was really enjoyable, so I figured I'd create a permanent room that we can all use. It's drop in and drop out at will, but occasionally I'll post an update here and schedule a big binge night, if enough people show interest.

I'm not going to turn moderation on for the room, so I'm asking that anyone who joins not be a total ****. Toss in any videos you like as long as they're not illegal, but please don't flood the playlist needlessly with trash. I'm also going to ask that nobody delete any video from any queue. Just leave that to me, please. You can skip videos if everyone agrees, but I'd appreciate it if nobody outright deletes what others have put up. My last request is that people try and keep the playlists tidy. Don't put random music in History Class, and don't put tons of educational videos in Movies. I'd be really nice if some people showed up, because I'm a lonely loser who needs your validation. I've got a little work to do at the moment, but in about an hour I'll join the room and stay on for a few hours.

I hope to see at least some people. If anyone else wants to have an impromptu viewing party, feel free to post here and try and get something going at any time.

https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/theturkishbathhouseforboys-akol7y2g722ug7vawc

Oh, and webcams are a thing, but I don't really want any resizing going on, if you catch my drift.

HOW TO USE
:

A couple of people have joined and disturbed the video playing by mistake. If you want to add something, put the link in and search. Then click the little grey box on the hyperlink and add to playlist. Do not manually select it from the play list, because it will kick off what's already up.

I think tonight went well. Vrael and I watched videos and played music for about 4 or 5 hours and several others joined through the night.

We are planning on a Star Wars Prequel binge this weekend if it's convenient for enough people. If anyone cares to join, post here with your preferred time (and time zone), and whatever aligns with the most people will probably wind up being it, at which point I'll spam invites to everyone and  their mother. Bring your kids and dogs.

dptPG.png

Alright, sack-jugglers. We need a centralized day and time to meet up. It's just Vrael, Nemo, and I all the time. We watched half of all the Courage the Cowardly Dog episodes the other night. We're all usually on at like 9-11 PM EST.

Back
Top Bottom