[LES] The League of Extraordinary Swordsmen

Users who are viewing this thread

Big Boss is in denial. I confronted him with the fact that I found his HoN account by a forum post in the game's "Mechanics" sub-forum when I was looking for something (ROFL, I'd deny that too, nerdy ******) and he says it isn't him. Despite the account being named BigBoss and having a Metal Gear Solid avatar.

LOL.

HarkonHakoon said:
Big Boss is in denial. I confronted him with the fact that I found his HoN account by a forum post in the game's "Mechanics" sub-forum when I was looking for something (ROFL, I'd deny that too, nerdy ******) and he says it isn't him. Despite the account being named BigBoss and having a Metal Gear Solid avatar.

LOL.

BB doesn't play HoN >_> <_<

Euros...

HarkonHakoon said:

LOL.

Probably someone from Anthony's clan.

Mok the International said:
HarkonHakoon said:

LOL.

BB doesn't play HoN >_> <_<

Euros...
I play hon although i mostly play dota 2 now

HarkonHakoon said:

LOL.

You know that "Big Boss" is the name of a character from Metal Gear Solid, right? Hell, just look at this forum to see how common it is.

Our BigBoss: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=103676
The OT Big Boss: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=45371

There's two of them right here. :lol: Also, BB plays LoL. Not HoN.

Back
Top Bottom