[LES] The League of Extraordinary Swordsmen

Users who are viewing this thread

That's from the Swedish movie 'Kopps'

TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

Well, it seems that everyone is against me now.

Nobody knows why I left the clans I did, but I left them for a reason. (PTK/KoIF, TMW, Balions).

What I'm trying to say is: I'm leaving Warband, I'm busier nowadays, and I have also gotten a bit bored of the game :\ And because I feel that everyone around me is against me, throwing dirt at me, I believe that I should leave. I hope everyone has fun in Warband!  :razz:

Baaaai (luvu2kittehn)

Mok International said:

Nobody knows why I left the clans I did, but I left them for a reason. (PTK/KoIF, TMW, Balions).

What I'm trying to say is: I'm leaving Warband, I'm busier nowadays, and I have also gotten a bit bored of the game :\ And because I feel that everyone around me is against me, throwing dirt at me, I believe that I should leave. I hope everyone has fun in Warband!  :razz:

Baaaai (luvu2kittehn)
Just change your name or something!

Mok International said:

Baaaai (luvu2kittehn)

gtfo

And noone needs to ask why you left ptk/koLf, tmw, and Balion. ptk/koLf, well, yea. tmw's like 7 people who know each other really well and don't really let anyone else into their group, and balions are tryhards. dw about it :wink:

Ash Tre said:
Mok International said:

Baaaai (luvu2kittehn)
:lol:

edit: And psht. TMW's looking for a scrim next weekend, LES up for it?

Ash Tre said:
Mok International said:

Baaaai (luvu2kittehn)
I didn't get it until like, reading it 5 times. lol

Mok International said:

Baaaai (luvu2kittehn)

Smells like a ragequit. gf.

Indeed, it was fun flying naked toward our enemies who could not believe what they were seeing. Also, do I detect a hint of mad?

Scott Ray said:
Indeed, it was fun flying naked toward our enemies who could not believe what they were seeing. Also, do I detect a hint of mad?
Balions crutch on you scott, you should know this by now! :3

HarkonHakoon said:
mad? i'm european and therefore super chill 27/7 my friend.

: D

musta just been the beer then :razz:
Ash Tre said:
Scott Ray said:
Balions crutch on you scott, you should know this by now! :3

Theres the mad i smelled!

Back
Top Bottom