[LES] The League of Extraordinary Swordsmen

Users who are viewing this thread

There are 2 classic rock stations in town, one has a slightly more open interpretation of "classic rock" than the other and plays a wider range of artists from the 60s to the mid-80s. That's the one that plays Steely Dan every once in a while. The other seems to think "classic rock" consists mostly of 70s & 80s glam bands with a sprinkling of some bigger acts like Fleetwood Mac and Led Zeppelin every once in a while.

My school's radio station (mind you, it's a high school radio station, but it's the biggest station in the area except for ones in Chicago) plays mainly pop rock, punk rock, and a bit of hardcore.  Mostly sucks, but then can't really expect high school students to play good music 100% of the time.  :3

Though today I was in the radio room and I heard someone play Holy Diver right after Smoke On The Water.  Good **** :3

Hasek, maybe you should update the OP?

OrangeKnight isn't a member, and a few recruits became soldiers (methinks).

Just a thought.

RoBo_CoP said:
Kitten-mew! said:
I reinstalled for but an hour and TKed the **** out of the two TKCs that still play. 2 gud, BkS_Kittan

You caught both splorsh and berry at the same time? Amazing.

Dude, Sciohan was running faster than a black guy from the cops on a Sunday evening.

Kitten-mew! said:
RoBo_CoP said:
Kitten-mew! said:
I reinstalled for but an hour and TKed the **** out of the two TKCs that still play. 2 gud, BkS_Kittan

Dude, Sciohan was running faster than a black guy from the cops on a Sunday evening.
Hax

LESbian Where art thou ?

International said:
Z3ro said:
Kitten-mew! said:
RoBo_CoP said:
Kitten-mew! said:

Hax

LESbian Where art thou ?

What's a LESbian?

Pyramid (Hi Lust)

Back
Top Bottom