Legendary weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Othurin

Master Knight
So, you can get like beowulfs old sword and other famous weapons, but what about making your own weapons/armours famous? like giving them their own name, maybe one of the special smiths can rework it and improve stats?

I like your idea, however i have undertood that Brytenwlada is almost "ready" and we are not seeing many new features. So probably only bugfixes. What i'd like is that they change name of hrunting to Excalibur.  :grin:

If you hold Lundenvic, or you take it after talking to the old Roman at the Hadrian Wall ruins, you get Virio's Falcata, which has a swing of 50c and thrust of 15p. I got a Dux Helm Gold too, not certain from where - not a weapon really, more a protection from anything too legendary.

BTW: what are the instructions for the Quest: 'Find the Horn of Taliesion and the Horn of Arthur?' I click through the instructions assuming I could check them again in the notes. All I know is that I have to talk to a bard in one of the Pictish towns afterwards.

I recently did it, dont remember everything but something in Din Arth. not sure if first thing after getting it was in din arth,something was in dumnonia too

Glycerius said:
If you hold Lundenvic, or you take it after talking to the old Roman at the Hadrian Wall ruins, you get Virio's Falcata, which has a swing of 50c and thrust of 15p. I got a Dux Helm Gold too, not certain from where - not a weapon really, more a protection from anything too legendary.

BTW: what are the instructions for the Quest: 'Find the Horn of Taliesion and the Horn of Arthur?' I click through the instructions assuming I could check them again in the notes. All I know is that I have to talk to a bard in one of the Pictish towns afterwards.

Here is guide how to get Beofulf's sword: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,197218.0.html

Back
Top Bottom