[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sealing_phoenix said:
No clue if this is a quick question, but what do you think is the best banner lorewise.

if the lion is for sarleon then the gryphon might be for pendor (so anything with a bird or dragon on it with black/white/grey colors)

So, I just noticed today that there have been updates. Since 3.611. ****ING HELL YES!

So now that almost everything has changed, where do I go to powerlevel my fresh character? I have reached lvl 12 or something soloing bandits and small parties. Are vanskerry raiders still the thing to kill, or are there better ways to quickly get to level 30 ish.

ericmyrs said:
So, I just noticed today that there have been updates. Since 3.611. **** HELL YES!

So now that almost everything has changed, where do I go to powerlevel my fresh character? I have reached lvl 12 or something soloing bandits and small parties. Are vanskerry raiders still the thing to kill, or are there better ways to quickly get to level 30 ish.

vanskerries are still the thing, but now there are a few cavs to dehorse before circling for axes :wink:

also a good way are knights of the dawn patrols near valonbray (consisting of knights, get a long 1h to slice their horses and then crossbow them into submission)
their sergeants are like upgraded vanskerries.

as soon as you got some decent gear heretics give you good xp (invoker gives 600 each), and magnus has good gear (runed bastard sword)

Yeah, I haven't the gear for Twits of the Dawn or Heretic parties yet. Still rocking an old byrnie and some mystmountain boots. Living life on the cheap side. I've noticed a lot of cool stuff in the shops though. Did I get massively lucky to find a Noldor horse in my first week? Also, I have been actively looking for a blunt lance, has it been removed, or am I just unlucky?

ericmyrs said:
Also, I have been actively looking for a blunt lance, has it been removed, or am I just unlucky?
No, it's not removed. But sadly, the Blunt Tip Lance's abundance has been lowered from 100 to 10, so it's quite rare to find atm :sad: I'd still like it back to at least 50...

i want to know if raising realtionshps with surrounding villages increase the speed of automatic troop recruitment in city

Lukaszus said:
i want to know if raising realtionshps with surrounding villages increase the speed of automatic troop recruitment in city

It does. It works exactly like if you'd do it personally so expect that all fief income will be spent on recruits.

Gorvex said:
ericmyrs said:
Also, I have been actively looking for a blunt lance, has it been removed, or am I just unlucky?
No, it's not removed. But sadly, the Blunt Tip Lance's abundance has been lowered from 100 to 10, so it's quite rare to find atm :sad: I'd still like it back to at least 50...

Remember you can loot it also from the troops that have it (even though they are very rare to find), Young Sarleon Noble, Ravenstern Squire-at-Arms, Pendor Squire (rip), Sheriff and Young Sarleon Adventurer. This can be kinda better if you are having economic issues as the base price of the lance is quite high (1807), specially when compared to the other lances

so does it mean also that singal(two villages connected) produce recruits two times slower than laria(4 villages connected) for example?

Lukaszus said:
so does it mean also that singal(two villages connected) produce recruits two times slower than laria(4 villages connected) for example?

I guess so. Recruitment happens not only every week (day, or whatever cooldown is) but every time village disposition changes but in general more villages means more recruits.

Lukaszus said:

It depends on a few things, relations with village is the biggest factor and there is a randomness to it, the same as when you go around doing manual recruitment.
Recruitment takes place once a day but if you do something to increase relations your QM can recruit a second time from that village on the same day.
Its the same as when you recruit, you can get recruits then do a mission and once mission is done your can recruit more.
Ethos is the best for recruitment as it has 5 villages attached and typically can recruit 2 different types of levies(even after all villages are assigned so have switched culture), Ishkoman has 4 villages so not bad also.
Travelling back and forth between Ethos and Ishkoman is one of the best ways to get save the village quests as between them they have 9 villages so very good chance of getting the quest in the tavern.

If a lord has a KO household troop in their template and then you give them a fief with a chapter of that same KO established will they then get double the amount of that one KO troop type in their armies?

Chriss39 said:
If a lord has a KO household troop in their template and then you give them a fief with a chapter of that same KO established will they then get double the amount of that one KO troop type in their armies?

No they won't get any more of that particular type of troops, what they will get is the sergeants(if they already have the knights) or the knights(if they already have the sergeants).

Brew said:
Chriss39 said:

No they won't get any more of that particular type of troops, what they will get is the sergeants(if they already have the knights) or the knights(if they already have the sergeants).

Ah, interesting. Nice mechanic there that I wasn't aware of!

Finally got my Emerald Rune Plate! Now it's time for the most important part... What helmet looks cool with it? Because let's be real here, the most important part is just looking cool. It's totally different from playing "dress-up", I promise

RedMarth said:
Finally got my Emerald Rune Plate! Now it's time for the most important part... What helmet looks cool with it? Because let's be real here, the most important part is just looking cool. It's totally different from playing "dress-up", I promise
Well, I can only confirm that the Ruby Rune Plate looks darn good with New King Helm (worn by King Ulric initially). For the Emerald Rune Plate though, I don't know what would fit. Probably a green helmet...

Gorvex said:
RedMarth said:
Well, I can only confirm that the Ruby Rune Plate looks darn good with New King Helm (worn by King Ulric initially). For the Emerald Rune Plate though, I don't know what would fit. Probably a green helmet...

as the pendor (old) king helmet has rubies,sapphires and emeralds in it, it fits any of the 3 armors pretty good. maybe you yield a sapphire bow and an emerald glaive to complement the helmet :wink:

Actually uncolored plate looks better than colored ones and matches better with silver noldor armor pieces. Mesh can be easily changed in editor at any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom