[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Ironbred Stallions return in the new release? Will the Centurions and the Honor Guard get them back? In the current release, the Ironbred Chargers are everywhere where there's just one Stallion in the Cez chest.

Serazu said:
Will the Ironbred Stallions return in the new release? Will the Centurions and the Honor Guard get them back? In the current release, the Ironbred Chargers are everywhere where there's just one Stallion in the Cez chest.
I have reequipped them ages ago.

k0nr@d said:
Ralyks said:
k0nr@d said:
During the battle, when player press TAB to retreat, small confirmation window appear. What is exactly written there?

Are you sure you want to retreat?

Yes. / No.
Thanks
Just thought I'd add that that confirmation message only appears if your character is still up and fighting, and only in siege battles and in field battles where you are not joining a battle with another party if there are no enemies nearby.
If you have been knocked out, or if you joined a battle between other parties, pressing tab brings you out of the battle right away. If enemies are nearby it won't do anything until you move away, except for siege battles defense where it never lets you retreat unless you run to the border of the map.

RE: Retreat without confirmation

After doing some testing I found that it's something that went wrong with my save.

Whenever I press Tab in combat, no matter what the conditions, it always retreats with the message "Your companions carry you away from the fighting."

If I ditch all of my companions and then start a fight, it says, "The battle is lost. Your forces were utterly crushed."

Doesn't matter if I'm in field combat with just my group or if an enemy is right next to me - it always retreats instantly when pressing Tab now.

I made copies of saves along the way, so by reloading past saves, I found that it changed sometime yesterday. So, good news is that I can roll back to a point before the problem started. It unfortunately means losing hours of progress, but at least it's not a complete loss. I'm glad I wasn't playing on Realistic.

I saved them in case any devs want to have a look in the future. If anyone wants a copy, let me know and I'll upload it.

Hi, I have to main questions to ask:
1) Since the looting and prisoner taking has been fixed for village battles in 3.8 (native bug), now it's even more tempting to lure huge and mostly mounted armies and unique spawns (like Jatu armies, Warlord Zulkar, K'juda the Ravager, Dread Legion etc.) to an enemy village and start razing/looting it. So that the enemy will catch you at the village, but will be deprived from their horses, and their reinforcements will be f*cked up as well with villagers joining them. I used to do this a few times in 3.7063. Does it still work in 3.8? Does defeating such armies at village battles count towards the achievements?

2) Just for curiosity, do you guys also know about the following native bug?: When you walk backwards on horseback, you can climb mountains so steep that it would be impossible otherwise, even on foot. The steeper the mountain, the faster you'll climb it on a horse. You can use this to your advantage to get into positions where the enemy can't reach you (on very hilly battlefield maps) :fruity: An example of this can be seen in this video from 1:57
It's so hilarious (and stupid) and it works in every mod. I don't know how this hasn't been fixed yet over all these years :iamamoron:

Thanks in advance! :smile:

When you join KHO and advance through the ranks you get the sargant armor then the knights.
My question is how would i know wich armor would they give me?
Example Knight of dawn have like 5 difrent helmets on one save it gave me one type on the other save it gave me another type, is there a way to specify wich armor you get when promoted.

zecond said:
When you join KHO and advance through the ranks you get the sargant armor then the knights.
Example Knight of dawn have like 5 difrent helmets on one save it gave me one type on the other save it gave me another type, is there a way to specify wich armor you get when promoted.
Not at the moment. In the next patch you will be able to buy whatever armour they wear atm.

k0nr@d said:
zecond said:
Not at the moment. In the next patch you will be able to buy whatever armour they wear atm.
Im guesing you wont tell when it will be out 1 mont 2?

zecond said:
k0nr@d said:
zecond said:
Im guesing you wont tell when it will be out 1 mont 2?
We still working on it. The longer you wait, the better it (hopefully) will be.

zecond said:
is there a way to specify wich armor you get when promoted.
You get armor chapter guard knight is generated with. Generation occurs only once when you're starting new game.

As almost everything in life, the longer one works on something, the better the result.

That said, the current release is the easiest one in years. Lord recruiting definitely needs work. The easiest solution would be something in the likes of you-cannot-recruit-lords-with-less-than-50-relations-with for instance.

Even if nothing is done, the current issue of defeated lords flocking at the pc's hall should definitely be addressed.

I could not believe how easily my kingdom was empowered in my last playthrough.

Serazu said:
As almost everything in life, the longer one works on something, the better the result.

That said, the current release is the easiest one in years. Lord recruiting definitely needs work. The easiest solution would be something in the likes of you-cannot-recruit-lords-with-less-than-50-relations-with for instance.

Even if nothing is done, the current issue of defeated lords flocking at the pc's hall should definitely be addressed.

I could not believe how easily my kingdom was empowered in my last playthrough.

I will agree that it is wayyy to easy to recruit a defeated lord.
The relations boost after battles has something to do with it.
I do not even have to try to get good relations with lords in the faction i am fighting in. Pretty much 60% of them will insta join my faction if i defeat them after 100-200 days of having a decent army and fighting with them.

I started my own faction and expected to valiantly defend my relm through tough siege battles against a superior foe.
Decided to go lord hunting for some honour, ended up recruiting most of them.
Then my faction eliminated the former faction without my help.
Had an "oh" moment.
I was just hoping for peace and i ended up with 3 towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom