[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MitchyMatt said:
k0nr@d said:
MitchyMatt said:
It doesn't seem to be on any unit actually, as far as the troops.txt is concerned.
Rogue_D'Shar_Squire
D'Shar_Rogue_Knight
D'Shar_Dustrider

It is armour from Warband.

He's looking for Dervish Elite Armor which uses mesh (lamellar_armor_c), not D'Shar Elite Armor (lamellar_armor_d_snouz) - Which are on the units you provided.

2 different armors, both are vanilla items regardless.
Yes, you are right. My bad.

Whenever I press tab to leave a battle, no confirmation pops out leading to sometimes leaving too early or outright failing like during defeat bandits in village quests. Is this a feature of PoP or did I do something wrong with my game?

PBS` said:
Whenever I press tab to leave a battle, no confirmation pops out leading to sometimes leaving too early or outright failing like during defeat bandits in village quests. Is this a feature of PoP or did I do something wrong with my game?

its always been like that. you have to wait for the "you won" message at the bottom of the screen

MitchyMatt said:
k0nr@d said:
MitchyMatt said:
It doesn't seem to be on any unit actually, as far as the troops.txt is concerned.
Rogue_D'Shar_Squire
D'Shar_Rogue_Knight
D'Shar_Dustrider

It is armour from Warband.

He's looking for Dervish Elite Armor which uses mesh (lamellar_armor_c), not D'Shar Elite Armor (lamellar_armor_d_snouz) - Which are on the units you provided.

2 different armors, both are vanilla items regardless.

Used by no units at all? Well I suppose that would explain why it does not appear with the custom knighthood order armors. It does have a tick on "Merchant" though, so it should be possible to get in game. Do you know how I may add it to the custom knighthood order armors?

Ah_Zhou said:
Now that there's new KOs, as well as changes to the current ones, can anyone tell me how they're all performing atm?
They are very unbalanced compared to others KHO.

While some orders knight has just 350 profficiency, these new guys has 450+ and high str and very good armor

Nikomakkos said:
EDIT: Just saw Leonion's answer. Hey Leonion, is that "contribution" a mathematical calculation independent of how you perform, or does your actual performance and the performance of your party in the battle contribute to this "contribution"?
Just saw this question.
As I mentioned,
Leonion said:
contribution is:
      (store_mul, "$g_strength_contribution_of_player", ":player_party_strength", 100),
      (val_div, "$g_strength_contribution_of_player", ":total_player_and_followers_strength"),
... a percent of player's party autocalc strength in the total autocalcs strength of all "allies" (player's party included).
Generally, autocalc strength is calculated based on soldiers' levels but PoP has its own standards (and it never has anything to do with real performance).
For example, for quite some time Griffon retainers were considered to be stronger than Griffon knights.

E.g. you help 10 farmers with your own 10 farmers. In the end you will get 1/2 of the loot.
But if you help 10 farmers with your 10 HAs, you'll get like 98% of the loot.

Ah_Zhou said:
Any benefits to befriending the mystmountains? Since I can choose not to absolutely destory them in the victory condition.

None, its an error in 3.8. It will end up being like in 3.7, where you had to get the to the Destroyed or Obliterated status.

Hi, I want to ask about this https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,161489.0.html
Is this still in development? I am just curious.

You will hate me for asking this, but is there any chance the jailbreak-town fix might be released as hotfix before 3.8.2? It will sound stupid but it's really screwing with my current playthrough, and I was thinking since Leonion is around and he's the master of hotfixes...

Freemarf said:
You will hate me for asking this, but is there any chance the jailbreak-town fix might be released as hotfix before 3.8.2? It will sound stupid but it's really screwing with my current playthrough, and I was thinking since Leonion is around and he's the master of hotfixes...

No need.
snouz said:
I've corrected most bugs in this thread until now. Preparing the patch now.

Has anyone found the relevant lines for altering tax inefficiency in 3.8?
I presume they're still in presentations.txt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom