[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was called by a marshal, and when I found him by a siege camp, Aeldarian was fighting against Userper and another misfortunate D'shar lord (for some reason, Userper was accompanying that noble). Other lords didn't care untile the siege ends, and started running away or jumping into the battle after capturing the castle.

So... the thing is, this epic battle is between 1100 Noldor Lord Army VS 1500 D'shar + Userper joint Amry, and if I join 1500 side, D'shar wins, and if I just watch them killing each other while eating popcorn, Noldor army obliterates opposing joint force. I thought that this is a great chance to catch Aeldarian while weakening Userper, so I did 10+ retries, but it seems like I can never catch that pointy ear. The escape message doesn't even show up, and I checked other lords' prisoner lost, nobody captured Aeldarian. He just vanished into nowhere.

My questions are:
1) My relationship with Noldor is 6. Is this why I can't capture him? I searched and read several posts and utterly confused since I found both "yes" and "no". (Ael's Health is at 100% when I jump in). Some people say that I have to initiate the battle to catch the noble, but I have several experience capturing lords by jumping into middle of the battle.
2) If I join D'shar and destroy his army for loot and prisoners, will he ever respawn on the field?

1- You can't capture anyone if said person has less than 15%(or was it a flat 15?) hp before you join the battle.

2- Unless you capture then choose to kill him, he'll always respawn after a while.

can companions die?

my fledgling kingdom got swarmed by 1500 troops and I only had 400 to defend my castle, but after the battle I no longer had Bod/ Leth/ Julia/ Kav/ Jocelyn or Roland. Only companion I had under arms was Sigmund, Adjona (my court person) was still serving but location unknown and everyone else I lost wasn't even on my companion list.

Did they all die or what?

Conservatron said:
can companions die?

my fledgling kingdom got swarmed by 1500 troops and I only had 400 to defend my castle, but after the battle I no longer had Bod/ Leth/ Julia/ Kav/ Jocelyn or Roland. Only companion I had under arms was Sigmund, Adjona (my court person) was still serving but location unknown and everyone else I lost wasn't even on my companion list.

They are either taken prisoner(in which case you will need to free/ransom them) or they will appear in a random tavern.  It might take a few in-game days to pass for them to spawn. 

Deaken said:
Conservatron said:
can companions die?

They are either taken prisoner(in which case you will need to free/ransom them) or they will appear in a random tavern.  It might take a few in-game days to pass for them to spawn.
i've waited a week

none are prisoner, only one showed up as missing. I can't ransom anyone else or locate them via travelers. I'll just run game time a bit and lick my wounds while staring at my old holding from Avendor plotting my revenge.

Flip side it allowed me to pay for peace with the three kingdoms I was at war with and gained RTR on each one.

Is it possible to capture a town or castle and then swear fealty to a faction? (In order to join a faction with your own fiefs).
...If so...how?

Has the amount/type of household troops been altered for some lords? I distinctively remember Caliph Hamid having a boatload of Scorpion Assassins in 3.6, but now only having a similar amount to other D'Shar lords (Around 10ish).

Hydralisp said:
Has the amount/type of household troops been altered for some lords? I distinctively remember Caliph Hamid having a boatload of Scorpion Assassins in 3.6, but now only having a similar amount to other D'Shar lords (Around 10ish).

http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_notable_lords

Check the wiki. Recently updated by Leonion

Epicrules said:
Capture town, talk to king, "hi please accept my fealty" "ok"

At least, that's how I remember it.

Me too! But there's no such option. I suppose it had been removed then!

I just defeated Usurper and came up with few questions...

1) Can I capture him?
2) If I can capture him, can I get the gem from him?
3) Will he ever return?

I've battled him three times, but whenever I defeat him, he just disappears without any message..  :sad:

dmtkah said:

1) Can I capture him?
3) Will he ever return?

I've battled him three times, but whenever I defeat him, he just disappears without any message..  :sad:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

You may consider invest some points to prisoner management to improve your chance of capturing him

Vitorio said:
dmtkah said:

1) Can I capture him?
3) Will he ever return?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

You may consider invest some points to prisoner management to improve your chance of capturing him

Oh... the escape message (the one I get when the lords escape after the battle) did not pop up so I was really confusd. Thanks :smile:

dmtkah said:
Oh... the escape message (the one I get when the lords escape after the battle) did not pop up so I was really confusd. Thanks :smile:

Maybe as you started the fight, he was under 15% hp?? cause then he doesnt join the fight and you cant capture him

Lucan said:
dmtkah said:

Maybe as you started the fight, he was under 15% hp?? cause then he doesnt join the fight and you cant capture him

Oh... Wait... Dammit he was at 10%.... :0

Excuse me but... I can rebel if a fief that I want is given to someone else? Because I'm the Fierdsvain marshal and I've taken Rane ,requesting it for myself. Valdis gved that to Lord Sigrun , but the rebel option doesn't show up. It's why I was  besieging at the moment of the decision, or because I'm the marshal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom